• Forum restore complete (see latest announcement thread)

Recent content by MonteCarlo

  1. MonteCarlo

    TR Missile & Smart Munition Programs

    Yeah that was what I meant. I don't think it makes sense to compare sdb and tolun one to one since there is more than 20 years between their development. There was neither much emphasis on GPS free navigation then nor the technology to do it in small size factor like today
  2. MonteCarlo

    TR Missile & Smart Munition Programs

    I mean didn't SDB in general regardless of launch method perform badly in Ukraine because it is a relatively old weapon that wasn't designed to deal with the GPS jamming? From what I remember they couldn't use it in rangers longer that 30 km even from the jets
  3. MonteCarlo

    TR Missile & Smart Munition Programs

    Tolun is being produced in robotic serial production lines with capacity to build thousands per month. Very long range variants with propulsion is also incoming
  4. MonteCarlo

    TR Small Aerial Drones & Loitering Ammunitions

    We have seen test footage of Şimşek-K(600 km) and Süper Şimşek (1000km), but not Ayaz(300 km). Apparently, they have all been successfully tested for Air launch, catapult launch, and ROTA. Also, Ayaz apparently has already been used in army exercises in the past and will be used again this...
  5. MonteCarlo

    TR Air Defence Programs

    And that is only for system contracts excluding the missiles. Roketsan should have something around half of that.
  6. MonteCarlo

    TR Missile & Smart Munition Programs

    I think Roketsan being confortable enough to market all of their iir guided munitions as multirole(almost even omnirole tbh) now is more valuable than actual anti air usage of Karaok itself
  7. MonteCarlo

    TR Sensors and Detector Programs

    Murad AESA equipped Hürjet p2 performed direction finding and target lock on Hürjet p1
  8. MonteCarlo

    TR Missile & Smart Munition Programs

    We finally get to see the big boy. One thing I noticed is that it slight changes course towards the right during its boost phase. I would have expected a simpler flight path for the first text
  9. MonteCarlo

    TR Missile & Smart Munition Programs

    Murat İkinci said they will transfer the seeker warhead technology from the Tayfun Block 3 to ALBM's in the Teknofest. And there is no laser designation visible in the video. Could this be a iir seeker iha-122?
  10. MonteCarlo

    TR Navy Naval Programs

    Taygan interceptor drones developed by Han Robotics were delivered to the Navy as a C-uas system for Ships...
  11. MonteCarlo

    TR Defence Exports & Updates

    Baykar K2 kamikaze drone in Pakistan Air Force inventory
  12. MonteCarlo

    TR Navy Naval Programs

    I think most useful and cost effective USV for us rn would be something carrying aesa radar and 10x containerized Eren like the air defence version Roketsan showcased. Eren is already launch platform agnostic, has very long range for its size, is cheap and can target both air targets and...
  13. MonteCarlo

    TR Defence Exports & Updates

    There is also Hisar-I(?) and ASOJ in the video
  14. MonteCarlo

    TR Navy ULAQ ¦ SANCAR ¦ MIR ¦ SALVO | Unmanned Surface Vehicles, News and Updates

    Different Dearsan Salvo variants for Azerbaijan army. Especially Çakır one packs a serious punch for its size and cost
  15. MonteCarlo

    TR Defence Exports & Updates

    Dearsan's Sungur, Çakır, Cirit/L-umtas variants for Salvo USV and Kayra kamikaze USV Co produced by Azerbaijan ministry of defence and MMG were showcased to president Aliyev

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom