A ruling class theory of history.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
So there is the great man theory of history, the conspiracy theory of history, the Marxist theory of history, the cultural theory of history and the geographic theory of history.

My current theory is the ruling class theory of history, which basically is whoever has the superior ruling class wins.

So I was wonder what other people think of this theory and if you could deconstruct and provide counter examples which disproves the theory.

I perceive of three things which decide a nations power, your ruling class, your culture (meaning cultivation of the soul) and your ability to control your geographic sphere.

I would define the ruling class as the military, economy, political, cultural leadership of a nation and the people who directly support them.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Ruling class is whoever has money, as they control everybody else. Anyway, you might find this interesting, as it is related to your theory:
What they deem as the cathedral, I call the criminal class. The US is run by the criminal class which exploits and abuses the English hegemony (the west) for its own end, the greater power of the criminal class.

The Jews controlled the money in England in the 13th century, Edward I kicked them out. Who controls the military or can physically kill the others is the people in power. This is in the end how the criminal class overthrew the English ruling class. Be it in the wars of the Roses, the Reformation, the English civil war. I would also argue WW1 and WW2 were the criminal class gaining power and genociding the English ruling class and people. So money is less important than physical or military power, you can also have the physical and economic power, but you can be resisted by those with cultural and political power. If you look at the Loyalists in Northern Ireland, the Rhodesians in the Bush war, they had limited economy and military power, but were culturally strong and had political power.

So in effect if you have the superior ruling class you win and certainly can defeat more powerful enemies. Like Edward I, like the Loyalists and Rhodesians did. So in the world today the Russians and Chinese will defeat the Americans because they having a ruling class, not a criminal class controlling their nations.

Domobran7

Reactions
1 80
Website
historyandwarfare.wordpress.com
Nation of residence
Croatia
Nation of origin
Croatia
What they deem as the cathedral, I call the criminal class. The US is run by the criminal class which exploits and abuses the English hegemony (the west) for its own end, the greater power of the criminal class.

The Jews controlled the money in England in the 13th century, Edward I kicked them out. Who controls the military or can physically kill the others is the people in power. This is in the end how the criminal class overthrew the English ruling class. Be it in the wars of the Roses, the Reformation, the English civil war. I would also argue WW1 and WW2 were the criminal class gaining power and genociding the English ruling class and people. So money is less important than physical or military power, you can also have the physical and economic power, but you can be resisted by those with cultural and political power. If you look at the Loyalists in Northern Ireland, the Rhodesians in the Bush war, they had limited economy and military power, but were culturally strong and had political power.

So in effect if you have the superior ruling class you win and certainly can defeat more powerful enemies. Like Edward I, like the Loyalists and Rhodesians did. So in the world today the Russians and Chinese will defeat the Americans because they having a ruling class, not a criminal class controlling their nations.
But money can be used to acquire other types of power. If you finance the academia and the media, you can control the Overton Window and the general discourse; Marxist control over those two has directly led to the political correctness, hate speech laws, and literally everything else that is now destroying the West. And if you gain control of the government - which, in a democracy especially, is easily done through monetary power - then you also automatically control the hard power (police, military etc.). But you are correct about the superior ruling class.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom