what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kalin said they expect a (positive) decision within 2 months. Deliveries are however another topic.

Fairon

Reactions
6 885
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kalin said they expect a (positive) decision within 2 months. Deliveries are however another topic.

How many months has it been now.

We need to cancel additional 40 F16's and just buy the upgrade kits. We should buy additional 40 Eurofighter instead.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,301
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Romania has bought 32 F-16 from Norway for 388 million EUR

Damn cheap than dirt.

Norway has retired its F-16 fleet after 42 years in service.

The Royal Norwegian Air Force (RoNAF) announced the milestone on 6 January, noting that its 57 remaining F-16AM/BM aircraft, first received in 1980, had been fully replaced by the F-35A, the first 52 of which were received in 2015.

Where are our F-16s???!!!

they can straight to junk yard....

to expensive make it air worthly.

zio

Reactions
4 456
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
hava soj

Attachments

• 748387A4-44F1-473C-9EBE-FEBDCAEC9514.jpeg
    748387A4-44F1-473C-9EBE-FEBDCAEC9514.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 168

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,622
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
via Sanchez (TRM)

If this air combat training conducted by the Qatar Air Force is taken as a reference, can be said that EF-T3s are more successful air-air combat jet among almost all western systems excluding F-22.

According to Nasser, QEAF AlDhariat Squadron pilots also stated the new ECRS radar is already delivering significant tactical advantage, allowing pilots to track targets at greater range, launch their missiles & 'jump into the notch' whilst maintaining missile guidance.

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,313
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Who is this guy? Tayfun Erdil ?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,378
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who is this guy? Tayfun Erdil ?
I personally don't follow him but I remember him with his Altay posts. They were very exciting but the majority of the information he gave us was false and we were hyped for nothing.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is probably a foreigns voice on background says”whats up….what the fuck off know…. I dont know….create future target system
What will be the meaning of having SOJ in our inventory? What's the capability of it? Can someone enlighten me please?

zio

Reactions
4 456
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What will be the meaning of having SOJ in our inventory? What's the capability of it? Can someone enlighten me please?
Jamming radars from stand off…there are many jamming technics…for example you can see a lot of ghost planes on your radar screen but can not discribe which one is real,but this gives an alarming to your enemy,the other and most important one to reduce search range of radars and makes safe holes fır your fighter planes to attack

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom