Algeria to host Conference unifying Palestinian factions, announces President Tebboune

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

Algeria to host Conference unifying Palestinian factions, announces President Tebboune​

Published On : Monday, 06 December 2021 20:34 Read : 20time(s) Share

Algeria to host Conference unifying Palestinian factions, announces President Tebboune

ALGIERS-The President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, announced on Monday the organization of a Conference unifying Palestinian factions in Algiers.
Speaking at a joint press conference with his Palestinian counterpart at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, Tebboune said that "I am committed after approval from President Abu Mazen to bring together all the Palestinian belligerents in Algiers as soon as possible, as part of Algeria's efforts to tighten the Palestinian ranks through the enshrinement of Palestinian unity.
“I hope that this event will be the prelude to the Arab unity to which we aspire through the Arab summit Algeria will host next March,” he continued.
The head of state said that Algeria “seeks to address divisions splitting the Arab world.”
“I hope that the upcoming Algiers summit will unify Arab ranks, with the Palestinian cause at the top of the priorities,” said President Tebboune.
"The Palestinian cause, which is at the center of the conflict in the Middle East, must become a central cause," he said, stressing that "the restoration of peace in the Middle East depends on the establishment of the State of Palestine based on the borders of 67, with Al-Quds as its capital.”

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom