Mustafa27

Committed member
Reactions
2 589
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
First anime i watched was Samurai X when i was a kid. We had only one channel back then and it was aired on BTV at 2 pm every Thursday. I would ran as soon as my last class finish so that i don't miss it. The opening always energizes me. Kenshin was so cool at the first episode that he became my idol instantly. Funny thing is i didn't even know what anime or cosplay is back then and but used to wear lungi-t-shirt and use any kinda stick as sword to pretend to be Kenshin and do that cool pose at 1:15. 😅 Unfortunately BTV didn't air the whole series so i binge watched it multiple times when i had my first PC. Gotta say this was a pretty mature stuff for a school boy back then. This one has some live action movies too but never watched it cause i still love the anime.

Kenshin's entry on this music was sooooooo goooood!!

Have you watched the ova Samurai x: Trust & Betrayal. Its the best ova i have ever seen. It explains kenshin's backstory. I never liked the series but the ova is 10/10 from me. Its the best ova of all time, people jack off galatic heroes too much.

1614473684776.png

My favorite scene in the OAV:

Last edited:

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
22 9,817
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Anybody's reading One Piece, One Punch Man, Boruto, AoT, Drifters, Berserk, Vinland Saga, Gleipnir and Fire Force? Finished reading a new manga name "Gangsta". Kinda like District 13 and Cowboy Bebop.

Have you watched the ova Samurai x: Trust & Betrayal.

Yup, every one of it. Always wanted to know his backstory. Yes the backstory looks better than original series cause he was a man slayer back then. He was lonely serious man fighting for a cause. But in the original he is an goofy "wanderer", surrounded by friends and trying to live a normal life putting his past behind and keep up with new era without sword.

Paro

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Anybody's reading One Piece, One Punch Man, Boruto, AoT, Drifters, Berserk, Vinland Saga, Gleipnir and Fire Force? Finished reading a new manga name "Gangsta". Kinda like District 13 and Cowboy Bebop.
Reading one piece and kingdom ( my all time fav),
drifters & gangsta ( anime was also good but new chapters are not releasing),
Finished bersek, Vinland Saga and cowboy Bebop.

Check out eden its awesome.

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
22 9,817
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Finished bersek, Vinland Saga

But Berserk, Vinland Saga are still running. Where do you read it?

Gangsta's author is sick not sure if he/she recovered or not. The news about the illness is months old.

Paro

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
But Berserk, Vinland Saga are still running. Where do you read it?

Gangsta's author is sick not sure if he/she recovered or not. The news about the illness is months old.
Here. Once a month ill open all my bookmarks and finish any new updates. I am also following ajin and few others.

Have you read 70?

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,555
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Archer is my favorite :devilish:

Latest Ghost in the Shell was not bad either