TR UAV/UCAV Programs | Anka - series | Kızılelma | TB - series

Enderun

Reactions
4 850
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I agree with your comments, the statements here are not mine, I wanted to post the tweet here, unfortunately there was a problem. I translated it too, I'll post the original news later today.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tf6000 is not ready to be used on any platform. It needs to be matured. What Aksit said is they are in the process of building it and they are planning to put on test rig in the first quarter of 2023.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,033
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to the old post, something similar to Neuron will come out. It will be a nice mockery to the European countries and Greece that are in the Neuron project :D :p

LUMOp4.jpg

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,552
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to the old post, something similar to Neuron will come out. It will be a nice mockery to the European countries and Greece that are in the Neuron project :D :p

LUMOp4.jpg
The Greeks will mock us until TISU is properly ready and combat proven. After that, we will be the ones who'll be mocking them, teasing them about how they had the chance to out-pace the Turks but they decided to declare the nEUROn as a "research project" and chuck it all to the bin.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,033
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Greeks will mock us until TISU is properly ready and combat proven. After that, we will be the ones who'll be mocking them, teasing them about how they had the chance to out-pace the Turks but they decided to declare the nEUROn as a "research project" and chuck it all to the bin.
We'll be the ones making fun of it in the end. It will be a force that we create on our own. Also, as you said, the future of Neuron is still uncertain. (y)
When we combine this with our drone experience, they will have nightmares.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,681
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no nEUROn project. It is never designed to be a proper mass-produced weapon and Greece contributed nothing to that project. Europeans should successfully develop the Euromale before taking on projects like nEUROn. We developed TB2, Akıncı, Anka and Aksungur before developing MIUS and TISU.

Avanti

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Eurodrone will be delivered (maybe) in 2030 and even in current age it's a giant slow turboprop. Easy prey if used against a conventional military

Attachments

• FfBIxvkWQAAw5h0.jpeg
    FfBIxvkWQAAw5h0.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 93

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,555
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
pure speculation however what we may see on Kızılelma in the future

-an EWS interoperable with AESA radar

- Aselsan Radar Warning Receiver
Long range detection with highly sensitive receivers
Fast threat detection, threat classification and identification of the threats defined in the Mission Data File
Handling Pulse, CW and complex (any combination of pulse and CW signals) radar signals
Long range detection and high Probability of Intercept
High accuracy of Direction of Arrival with 3600 coverage in azimuth
Operability in very dense threat environment
Fully programmable Mission Data File architecture
Detection capability for threats specified as “unknown threat”

-Aselsan Missile Warning System

Missile Warning System based on passive ultraviolet technology
3600 spatial coverage in azimuth by 4 sensors
4 steradian spatial coverage by 6 sensors
High probability of detection
High spatial resolution
Low False Alarm Rate (FAR)
Detection of missile threats at initial launch phases (provides maximum time for countermeasures)
Fast reaction for countermeasure dispensing
Multiple threat analysis and tracking capability
No need for special cooling

- towed RF decoy

-In flight refueling

- I strongly belive that Kızılelma will be the first air platform we have with a super cruise capability befor MMU... ok may be not with high mach figures but will be capable of supersonic flight without using afterburner.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom