Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
We are overwhelmed by the positive reactions!

Even though we are off to a good start, there is still a lot of work to do. Perhaps our biggest dilemma right now is figuring out what's the best way to divide each nation's sections. Therefore the forum will be a bit of a mess for the next week.

Thanks for all the suggestions and feedback! After resolving the key deficiencies we will begin to work on less urgent issues.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members,

Feel free to use new features of forum. You can minimize forum sections by pressing that button in the top right corner. It will stay like that even if you exit and return.

0813B6CB-BC3A-4E23-B62C-BD928E3332DC.jpeg

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
For our new members, I advice you to check some user friendly features of our forum that was introduced in this anouncement thread.

For day/night mode, Use this function please.

D0ADFB25-8E47-42FD-85A1-47611A029512.jpeg

N

Null/Void

I get the heavy Turkish backing on this project but I would like to see the forum become an actual defense, geo-political, and economic discussion forum with multiple nationalities

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I get the heavy Turkish backing on this project but I would like to see the forum become an actual defense, geo-political, and economic discussion forum with multiple nationalities

We want it to be full of different nationalities.We already have lots of nationalities.

Last edited by a moderator:

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turks,Americans,Indians,French,Pakistanis,Indonesians,Arabs,Iranians,Israeli,Greek,Canadian,Dutch is not multiple nationalities to you?

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

This 'll come true with the registration of members from different nationalities. Our number of members is increasing. We will soon see that DefenceHub 'll be more international platform. Btw Thank you for sharing your opinion. This feedbacks are really important for us.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Regarding the visibility, defencehub is now number 1 search result if u search for defencehub on google, now try something like this so its also visible under the "defence forum" search results

tp4OJNf.jpg

S

Sinan

It's no secret that Turkish Forumers started this forum however at the beginning we sat down and talked about how we want to proceed. A "Turkish Defence Site" or an International Defense Site. As it would effect site's name, logo, even sections.

So, we decided to go international.

So, this is the story short.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
It's no secret that Turkish Forumers started this forum however at the beginning we sat down and talked about how we want to proceed. A "Turkish Defence Site" or an International Defense Site. As it would effect site's name, logo, even sections.

So, we decided to go international.

So, this is the story short.
It was a familiar telegramtime :D

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The DefenceHub Staff team is working hard on the advertising part of our new forum. I want to thank our international friends which are not part of the Staff but were with us from the beginning and helped us a lot by their advertising initiatives and also their precious feedback.

As our brother @Sinan stated the forum wants to host large variety of people with various points of view and nationalities. If you have some ideas regarding the advertising you are free to give us your suggestions. We encourage all the members to spread the word and also we are encouraging all our guests not to be shy and register to the forum. We are waiting you to join our discussions and enlighten us even more. As the Staff of DefenceHub we will make everything possible to make you feel like you are in home here. Thank you all for the support!

Top Bottom