Abant Water, it's rare and pure. They don't lie 😁

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
''This is one of the largest military training ships in the world, Turkish industry, was bought by Qatar, this is one of the benefits of the alliance with a strong political, economic and military ally, I remember the blockading countries when they were trying to pressure Qatar for relations with the Sisi regime, its largest product is macaroni (pasta).''

Last edited by a moderator:

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
''This is one of the largest military training ships in the world, Turkish industry, was bought by Qatar, this is one of the benefits of the alliance with a strong political, economic and military ally, I remember the blockading countries when they were trying to pressure Qatar for relations with the Sisi regime, its largest product is macaroni (pasta).''

They don't need it, they are a paper tiger.

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is that imported from Turkey?
Their markets are full with Turkish products. I found Pınar Sucuk as well but don't try it better. They sell Çupra imported from Turkey, the stupid fish is f*cking expensive there lol

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@bsruzm
I don't suppose you will visit the UAE again after the spat with Turkey?
Spat was there when I visited. Last time, I met a Jordanian teenager there, he had a Galatasaray t-shirt then I approached. He told me that his step father is Turkish, that's why. Speaks broken Turkish. There isn't any problem from people to people.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Ah, don't have any images but the last time I went to Jerash, in Jordan was 2011. I remember my oldest brother was joking with my brother about pushing him off.
1602276627566.png

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Spat was there when I visited. Last time, I met a Jordanian teenager there, he had a Galatasaray t-shirt then I approached. He told me that his step father is Turkish, that's why. Speaks broken Turkish. There isn't any problem from people to people.
What I don't get is calling a country a "fake country" seems very disrespectful, and I noticed Turkish people never apply it to Qatar who's situation is actually quite similar just because it is an ally.

S

Sinan

What I don't get is calling a country a "fake country" seems very disrespectful, and I noticed Turkish people never apply it to Qatar who's situation is actually quite similar just because it is an ally.
When Erdo loses power, i think we will have good relations with all of the Arab countries.

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What about calling Fakhri Pasha a thief? Flirting with PKK, Greece, Armenia, etc. Well, who did we deal with against UAE? Qatar? Qatar is the closest brother to Emirati and Saudi people, unlike Emirati case with Greeks, Armenians, PKK terrorists.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
When Erdo loses power, i think we will have good relations with all of the Arab countries.
Maybe not all, but some I assume. I don't think that they will ever trust Turkey again as much as they did in the 90s knowing that another leader like Erdogan might come back to power.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
What about calling Fakhri Pasha a thief? Flirting with PKK, Greece, Armenia, etc. Well, who did we deal with against UAE? Qatar? Qatar is the closest brother to Emirati and Saudi people, unlike Emirati case with Greeks, Armenians, PKK terrorists.
The example of UAE talking to Greeks, Armenians, etc has nothing to do with being fake just pointing out it is quite hypocritical to call a country fake because you hate them while not calling an ally fake. They have almost the same situations in terms of independence from UK, and in fact at some point in the 60s were on track to all unite. The argument is that these are just kingdoms the west(UK mainly) made, while that can be argued against UAE it should be argued for Qatar as well. Most people don't ever say this statement against Qatar, and it looks very bad.

S

Sinan

Maybe not all, but some I assume. I don't think that they will ever trust Turkey again as much as they did in the 90s knowing that another leader like Erdogan might come back to power.
All of the opposition leaders critisize Erdogan for being buddies with MB. They also say that we shouldn't interfere in other countries domestic affairs by supporting a faction or political group in those countries.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
All of the opposition leaders critisize Erdogan for being buddies with MB. They also say that we shouldn't interfere in other countries domestic affairs by supporting a faction or political group in those countries.
bro, Is there a country in the Middle East where domestic affairs are not intervened?

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
From a neutral standpoint my opinion is that Turkey must interfere if it wants to be a regional power. Otherwise other countries will take the initiative, it is in my opinion likely that a majority of Arab states will not re approach with Turkey and future leaders will pursue similar policies regarding helping factions they support.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
bro, Is there a country in the Middle East where domestic affairs are not intervened?
I agree, from a neutral standpoint Turkey must do this. Even after Erdo I feel Turkey will still have a interventionist policy because this policy supersedes Erdo alone.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom