Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
@clashreport

Navalny: “Putin is mental patient. He's obsessed with wealth and luxury. '' Arrested Russian dissident Alexei Navalni explained the details of Vladimir Putin's $ 1.3 billion palace. The video was watched more than 20 million in 24 hours.

Putin is a Son of Turan confirmed.

Wealth and Luxury is enough to confirm his Turkic genes 🤣🤣

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In an interview with the news site "1in.am", commenting at the request of the journalist on the statement of the former President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan that the Armenian side could use "Iskander" on the fourth day of the war, Pashinyan replied: "I think he should have answers to many questions and not ask questions, the answers to which he knows. Or maybe he will answer why the fired Iskander missiles did not explode or only exploded by 10%. "

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are we really that surprised? We all know the actual quality of russian weapons is usually far from what the russian advertised.

That's not even including the infamous "Monkey Model" that's designated for export.
It is either that or Pashinyan showing a mid finger to Russia. Lets keep in mind he is a Soros pawn.

reashot_xigwin

Reactions
Nation of residence
Vanuatu
Nation of origin
Vanuatu
It is either that or Pashinyan showing a mid finger to Russia. Lets keep in mind he is a Soros pawn.

Here's the video I found about the failure. There's no boom like he said.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,213
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wow... You live on your own bubble aren't you?. How could you believe something without prove?

Conspiracy Theories always shit people heads. Tomorrow you will believe new myth (conspiracy theory) about SABMYK maybe.

Here I'm not on the side of Azeris or Armenian, I just only want to speak about what I was just spoke above.
Drop personal jabs please.
Focus on topic!

T

Turko

In an interview with the news site "1in.am", commenting at the request of the journalist on the statement of the former President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan that the Armenian side could use "Iskander" on the fourth day of the war, Pashinyan replied: "I think he should have answers to many questions and not ask questions, the answers to which he knows. Or maybe he will answer why the fired Iskander missiles did not explode or only exploded by 10%. "

How could Turkey be sure about quality standarts of S400? S400 need to prove itself somehow.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,962
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
You get the impression that the russian military defence industry is rotting from the inside. Libya, Syria and Azerbaijan russian hardware has all massively underperformed. So much so that when you say pantsir its sounds like the start of a joke.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,313
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You get the impression that the russian military defence industry is rotting from the inside. Libya, Syria and Azerbaijan russian hardware has all massively underperformed. So much so that when you say pantsir its sounds like the start of a joke.
many Russian talents fled the country ever since the iron curtain collapses. unless they fix their economic problems than Russian qualitative advantage will continue to diminish while its competitor grows.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
110 14,697
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to what we are seeing here and what Pashinyan is saying these export quality Russian stuff is crap!
How can we be sure about the S400 systems We have?

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
That missile does not look like an Iskender missile! Also it seems to miss it’s targets. Am I mistaken?
There are two completely different missile systems called "Iskander":

1) Iskander M/E - ballistic missile (E - export version).
2) Iskander-K - cruise missile.

Pashinyan critisized ballistic missile Iskander E.

Russian MoD got butthurt and published videos as Iskander-K (completely different system) attack hospital in Syria (which they denied back in 2016).

The ironic part is that both Iskander-K missiles missed the hospital.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
110 14,697
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Russian MoD got butthurt and published videos as Iskander-K (completely different system) attack hospital in Syria (which they denied back in 2016).

Actually there are more than 2 systems called Iskander. There is a version that is wider , longer and heavier with more range.
K, M and E . E being the export model. Within each one there are variations with different nomenclature as well.
So in essence what we see in the said video is not the quasi ballistic missile of the ilk of Bora and Lora. But the cruise version!
But there is a a video posted here by you at #11 . That is Iskender E . And that too seems to be missing it’s target! In spite of the factor that Russians claim non were fired!!!😂

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Actually there are more than 2 systems called Iskander. There is a version that is wider , longer and heavier with more range.
K, M and E . E being the export model. Within each one there are variations with different nomenclature as well.
So in essence what we see in the said video is not the quasi ballistic missile of the ilk of Bora and Lora. But the cruise version!
But there is a a video posted here by you at #11 . That is Iskender E . And that too seems to be missing it’s target! In spite of the factor that Russians claim non were fired!!!😂
Iskander M and E are two variants of same system.
On the other hand Iskander K is completely different system.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,965
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lmaooo russians are so pathetic hahahahaha

They literally posted footage of a hospital getting bombed to prove a point that their missiles work while showcasing a blatant war crime being done.

Shitty russian optics thats for sure.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,962
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
According to what we are seeing here and what Pashinyan is saying these export quality Russian stuff is crap!
How can we be sure about the S400 systems We have?

When you buy Russian you are literally rolling the dice. But I've got to think that Turkey will be testing the S400 using all kinds of drills to see if she can defeat it.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
110 14,697
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
When you buy Russian you are literally rolling the dice. But I've got to think that Turkey will be testing the S400 using all kinds of drills to see if she can defeat it.
I would disect the missiles too and copy them. That is the area we need most know how input.
Of course the secrets of the S400 will allow us to perfect our Koral even further.
I had read somewhere that we had purchased S300 -sans missiles- from Ukraine and Belarus after the Cypriot S300 crisis to learn about them and as a result developed Koral to counteract.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom