Live Conflict Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

T

Turko

Azerbaijan announced losses in Nagorno-Karabakh

TEXT: ALEXANDER IVANITSKY, 8 May 2021, 18:30

About 8.5 thousand people died in battles in Nagorno-Karabakh

Almost 3,000 people were killed by Azerbaijan in the armed conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh.

During the hostilities in Nagorno-Karabakh last autumn, 2895 Azerbaijani soldiers were killed, 19 are missing. This was reported on Saturday, May 8, by RIA Novosti with reference to the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan.

"We present for your information photographs, names, surnames, information on military ranks and date of birth of 2895 servicemen of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan, who died as martyrs in the Patriotic War and buried before May 8, as well as 19 servicemen who are missing. search and identification of the missing servicemen, "the ministry said.

Losses from Armenia amounted to about 3.5 thousand people. From the side of Nagorno-Karabakh, the losses are estimated at almost 2 thousand people.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

When Azerbaijan took most of Karabakh, it declared that Karabakh no longer had a "status" for Armenians, and that Karabakh could not be considered a separate Armenian state. Apparently, the Russians think otherwise.

Russians of course are pulling the strings. They intervened to save the Armenians from total collapse.

Until all of Karabag is taken the Azerbaijanis have a half glass of victory.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
New and Old Footage of Strikes Performed by Air Force

This will never get old.
I can't help but feel sorry for the Armenian youth who were deceived and lied to and thrown into the front lines only to get obliterated by unexpected drones.
They seriously believed they were winning until the 44th day where Pashinyan capitulated.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
4 3,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
This will never get old.
I can't help but feel sorry for the Armenian youth who were deceived and lied to and thrown into the front lines only to get obliterated by unexpected drones.
They seriously believed they were winning until the 44th day where Pashinyan capitulated.

Nobody invited them there so I am not sorry about them at all. Don’t show even a drop of sympathy towards an enemy that hates you in the guts.

T

Turko

Nobody invited them there so I am not sorry about them at all. Don’t show even a drop of sympathy towards an enemy that hates you in the guts.
Bro , i met a lot of armenians in Ukraine. Frankly speaking I havent seen hostility.
Vise versa my Armenian clients have been always nice to me.

We miss the point that in the Eastern border we have a neighbor and being recentful with neighbors is not good.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
There's a big difference between sympathy and pitty. I feel the latter for them.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Pasinyan saying emnity against Turks should be "controlable", and not blind rage.

Armenians and their madness only have themselves to blame for all their regional failings.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Still to this day globally the armenian network operates to harm Turkey. To get nations to embargo and sanction Turkey. To get nations to slander Turkey. To get nations to attack our history and culture. The internet is filled with Armenian troll farms who everywhere they can they lie and slander our people and our history. Just look at Wikipedia and what they do there as a minor example.

No the armenians have chosen their path of hostility, never forget that because given the chance they will start a genocide like they started in world war one against the Muslims of eastern Turkey under the support of Russia, France and Britain. All that stops them now is absolute weakness and cowardice.

Fully expect in a few years time for the armenian propaganda machine to start claiming this recent war was another fake genocide against the innocent and harmless armenians.

Still cracks me up that the clown pashinyan went on national TV claiming Turkey was committing Genocide in Yerevan itself as the war was happening. Relentless lairs and absolutely shameless.

As Turks we care not for the armenians, but these people are culturally contaminated with such hostile indoctrination that they may never free themselves from it. Father will brainwash the child, the child will then brainwash his children.

The root of all armenian misery is at the feet of Russia, Britian and France. Instead they focus on the Turk like the useful lackeys they are.

If Azerbaijan lost this war and the armenians went on a genocidal spree as they historically always do after a military victory, no one would have cried for our pain or our loss.

wake up.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Still to this day globally the armenian network operates to harm Turkey. To get nations to embargo and sanction Turkey. To get nations to slander Turkey. To get nations to attack our history and culture. The internet is filled with Armenian troll farms who everywhere they can they lie and slander our people and our history. Just look at Wikipedia and what they do there as a minor example.

No the armenians have chosen their path of hostility, never forget that because given the chance they will start a genocide like they started in world war one against the Muslims of eastern Turkey under the support of Russia, France and Britain. All that stops them now is absolute weakness and cowardice.

Fully expect in a few years time for the armenian propaganda machine to start claiming this recent war was another fake genocide against the innocent and harmless armenians.

Still cracks me up that the clown pashinyan went on national TV claiming Turkey was committing Genocide in Yerevan itself as the war was happening. Relentless lairs and absolutely shameless.

As Turks we care not for the armenians, but these people are culturally contaminated with such hostile indoctrination that they may never free themselves from it. Father will brainwash the child, the child will then brainwash his children.

The root of all armenian misery is at the feet of Russia, Britian and France. Instead they focus on the Turk like the useful lackeys they are.

I would also kick Armenians out of Turkey regardless if they are legal or illegals.

No place for people who are treasonous to the core.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I would also kick Armenians out of Turkey regardless if they are legal or illegals.

No place for people who are treasonous to the core.

Turks always want peace and friendship. We are not a hostile people and we find great shame in playing the victim. The problem is we think how feel and behave is how others feel and behave. We couldnt be anymore wrong. We are facing in some cases people who want to see us dead, our children dead, our women raped and our homes in complete ruin.

Turkish culture and our belief in Allah in many ways blinds us to the realities of the world, the devil is pure evil and he manifests himself only in people. You will only see the Devil act in humanity itself.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,554
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Azerbaijan President of Ilham Aliyev, has declared that it cannot be given a separate status to Karabakh.

Diplomatically speaking i really like Aliyev, he always says the rights things and generally understands the realities of the geography. He understands the cards he has and the cards the enemies have and plays his hand correctly.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,554
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
E1NMOObX0AEQ10Z

E1NMPzQWQAIAySd

E1NMSC6WUAEOp63

Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev inaugurated the substation in Shusha.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom