Turkey

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Imagine if saddam has a decence industry like turkey had now. He didnt have the best equipment but still made some sick choices. However when it comes to iraq iran war iraq still afflicted tjem huge damage in casulties to. If im not mistaken iraq lost 300-400 k soldiers while iran its numbers up to 2 million.’
Iranians didn’t have proper army command and they used human waves attacks and the lack of weapons caused them to have higher casualties and not because of the genius of that hole hero saddam.

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Wish turkey could just invade north iran and just govern itself with the 15-25 million ethnic turks there. The shia are good at barking on how they are against west even if history shows us how much they allied with the non muslims against the muslims.
Last time they were there.

Attachments

• 34F2E2B7-A2B5-4455-9172-3410A3D44FF2.jpeg
    34F2E2B7-A2B5-4455-9172-3410A3D44FF2.jpeg
    491.9 KB · Views: 100

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
Until Reza Shah Pahlawi for 1000 years Turks ruled Iran.
That’s the point the ones who massacred the ottoman troops were the local Azeri Turks of Tabriz after its liberation but it seems this Moroccan didn’t know history. Yes

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Armenians at there best.

Being the under the command of Russia for centuries.

Mod Edit: Insult against a nationality
Pretty much no one likes Simonyan in Russia except the biggest government bootlickers. She's considered a clown.
"There is no race called Azeri, there is Azerbaijani Turks" Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar.

You know, I get the sentiment but I still have an issue with this. We are Azerbaijanis. We are a majority Turkic people of the Oghuz branch (but it's not just Turkic people, we have everyone from ethnic Lezgins and Ingiloys to Ukrainians and a few Germans among our ranks) but we are still our own thing and it feels, well...I don't wanna say insulting but I don't see guys like him calling people from Kazakhstan "Kazakh Turks", they are simply Kazakhs.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,956
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Pretty much no one likes Simonyan in Russia except the biggest government bootlickers. She's considered a clown.

You know, I get the sentiment but I still have an issue with this. We are Azerbaijanis. We are a majority Turkic people of the Oghuz branch (but it's not just Turkic people, we have everyone from ethnic Lezgins and Ingiloys to Ukrainians and a few Germans among our ranks) but we are still our own thing and it feels, well...I don't wanna say insulting but I don't see guys like him calling people from Kazakhstan "Kazakh Turks", they are simply Kazakhs.

to be fair i've seen plenty of officials from Turkey refer to the Kazakhs as Turks. If were stupid we divide ourselves and today Azerbaijan is split between Russia and Iran. If we are wise we unite and win wars and become masters our own fate. The enemy loves nothing more then the Turks to divide themselves between each other.

remember there was a time when erdogan was even visiting the Uygurs and openly referring to them as Turks. I remember when he went to Mongolia he called it an ancestral home of the Turks and the Mongols are our brothers.

Every country has minorities, but only Turks think we should service them with more importance then ourselves. Learn from Turkey, don't make the mistakes we made.

And don't fall for Isreali, you share geopolitical interests but at the same time they have designs on Turkish land. If Turkey wasnt there to act as a counter balance, Azerbaijan couldnt not have achieved recently.

Yes be wise and do business where it makes sense, but don't fall yourselves these people are not your friends.

Last edited:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,764
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

I understand what you saying. It is you opinion and it is clear to me.
This "We are Azerbaijanis. We are a majority Turkic people of the Oghuz branch (but it's not just Turkic people, we have everyone from ethnic Lezgins and Ingiloys to Ukrainians and a few Germans among our ranks) but we are still our own thing and it feels, well...I don't wanna say insulting but I don't see guys like him calling people from Kazakhstan "Kazakh Turks", they are simply Kazakhs."

Above is saying it all
Let me give you my undertsanding. I am Turk from Bulgaria. We and you Azerbaijanis WERE in same situation I mean russia own you country as russian own bulgaria.
I don't want to go to details but the russian approach against local people history, literature, religion, habites WAS WIPE OUT.
So each new born generation loss his track of own culture. There was no source from where to get history, literature, religion, habites. Only source which they have was family and when you are at home.

Now you present and future have been change and not because you. Beacuse russia fall and Turkiye become more more push forward to unit all Turks.
You people need some time to find you self.

I would like to give you a FACT happend few months ago Which decide you furture. There were Azeri-Turks who were on positions in military which HAVE saying about WAR or anything related to military. But as few months ago when Nagorno-Karabakh war was about to start One thing happend with some Azeri Turks Military ranks as i like to call it "russian love zoombi behaviour", "people which lost they identity and hope that one day they can be russian".
I don't want to say names, but when Ilham Aliyev was following agreement with Turkiye all those psudo Azeri-Turks were going against Turks they backstabed Ilham Aliyev and Azerbaijanis when initiative for war about to start, even on first few days of war they try to go against Ilham Aliyev and try to go to coup. Lot of Military Commanders sided with russia and when they did not succeed they escaped to russia.

So I would like to say that ->
until people of Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan .... understand that they are Turks ->
then it will be as it was before. You will be divided and You will be following other cultures.
You will be contorled by russia as there is no other future.
I mean by choosing that you going in path which is not own

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,704
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Armenian groups attack Azerbaijani civilian convoy in Karabakh​

BY ANADOLU AGENCY​

ANKARA POLITICS
OCT 14, 2021 9:11 AM GMT+3
An Azeri soldier and police officer talk as they stand guard at the Kalbajar district, Azerbaijan, Dec. 21, 2020. (Reuters File Photo)
An Azeri soldier and police officer talk as they stand guard at the Kalbajar district, Azerbaijan, Dec. 21, 2020. (Reuters File Photo)

Illegal Armenian armed groups attacked a civilian convoy of vehicles carrying non-military goods for building civil infrastructure near the Gözlükörpü settlement in the Kalbajar region of Nagorno-Karabakh, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said Wednesday.

The convoy, which was traveling from the Sugovushan settlement of the Tartar region to the Kalbajar region, was attacked around 2 p.m. local time (10 a.m. GMT), the ministry said in a statement.

As a result of the shooting, the car of the Military Automobile Inspectorate of the Military Police of the Azerbaijan Army, which was at the front of the convoy, was damaged, but no one was killed or wounded, the statement said.

The ministry emphasized that it is "inadmissible" for Armenian armed detachments to target a convoy of civilian vehicles accompanied by Russian peacekeepers in order to restore civilian infrastructure in the territories liberated from the nearly three-decade occupation by Armenian forces.

"The Command of the Russian peacekeeping forces temporarily stationed in a certain part of the Karabakh Economic Region of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Russian-Turkish Joint Monitoring Center were asked to investigate the incident," it added.

Relations between the former Soviet republics of Armenia and Azerbaijan have been tense since 1991, when the Armenian military occupied Nagorno-Karabakh, a territory internationally recognized as part of Azerbaijan, and seven adjacent regions.

Fresh clashes erupted between Armenia and Azerbaijan in late September, rekindling the Caucasus neighbors' 30 year conflict over the region. During the conflict, Azerbaijan liberated several towns and nearly 300 settlements and villages from the Armenian occupation. Fierce fighting persisted for six weeks despite efforts by France, Russia and the United States to broker cease-fires, before Armenia and Azerbaijan signed a Moscow-brokered peace deal on Nov. 9.

The agreement was signed after Baku's army overwhelmed separatist forces and threatened to advance on Karabakh's main city Stepanakert (Khankendi).

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
How nice. Every time I think there's a chance for Armenia to actually start acting normally again, they prove that no, we didn't kick their ass hard enough.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,377
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan MoD: Illegal Armenian armed groups clashed among themselves in the territory of Azerbaijan, where Russian peacekeepers are temporarily stationed. There are wounded as a result of the explosion in the area where they are located. The Azerbaijani Army has nothing to do with the incident.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,927
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
So there's Armenian fighters in Karabakh.

Despite the ceasefire agreement specifically saying that Armenia was to withdraw all armed forces from the region.

Honestly, why the f**k do we even bother to play nice with these people.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom