Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
So there's Armenian fighters in Karabakh.

Despite the ceasefire agreement specifically saying that Armenia was to withdraw all armed forces from the region.

Honestly, why the f**k do we even bother to play nice with these people.
Of course there are. Today we gave a martyr while earlier a civilian convoy carrying construction materials was attacked and thank God there were no casualties.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,734
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Basimiz sagolsun.

I hope and pray that Azerbaycan will make a bordergate in Lacin, it's important to control who enters and who leaves the area.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenia is like a rabid dog.

It needs to be put down once and for all.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pashinyan always sounds like a hostage being forced to read stuff at gunpoint when it comes to agreements with Azerbaijan. But if it means that Armenia upholds their promises for once, I can deal with it.

Don't think they would be able to cope with a second TB2 precision blitz, they got their bottoms royally spanked and became the promotional subject for Turkish and Israeli weapons.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,452
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The work about reshaping of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces according to a Turkish model is ongoing. In that regard a "Commando" operational unit was established after its personnel completed Commando courses in Turkey.

dani92

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Iraq
They never lost a war why did the Greeks/Macedonians, Arabs, Turks and Mongols all conquered and occupied Persia.

The Persian Empires which they praise as Iranian or Persian were Turkic in origin like the Safavids, Afsharids and the Qajars.

Nader Shah the hero of the Iranians was an Avsar Turk. But Persians tell us to cope about it lmaoo 🤣

They get triggered that every time his Avsar heritage is talked about. Nader Shah numerous times mentioned his Avsar and Turkmen origins even being proud about it.

He justified his conquests by saying he wants to unite the Turks under one banner.
Yet these Turks massacred the osmanlis and made them running like little dogs😂

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,261
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FCNmNe4XMAAHb5J

FCNmNe5XEAg_Ku7

FCNmNe1XsAIO2dC

FCNmNe6XEAAeE3P

As part of the harmonization of the Azerbaijan Army with the Turkish Armed Forces, Wearing a Beret and Oath Ceremony of the first Commando Brigade of the Azerbaijan Army was held on October 19, 2021.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,257
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Both Azerbaijan and Türkiye are lucky to have each other.
The relationship is way beyond strategic partnership. Regardless of creed, the sentiment of brotherhood lays deep in both populations.
We'll fight with them and they'll fight with us.

Also it's a great example in front of other Turkic states. It looks like the Az-Tur relationship/partnership will set a positive precedent to be the beginning of something much greater.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Its going to take decades to fully clean these mines.
Maybe not, the mine clearing seems to be progressing faster than expected. I suspect that by 2029-2030, Karabakh will be (mostly) fully safe to traverse with the occasional warning to travelers to mind their step and not venture too far away from the roads.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,001
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe not, the mine clearing seems to be progressing faster than expected. I suspect that by 2029-2030, Karabakh will be (mostly) fully safe to traverse with the occasional warning to travelers to mind their step and not venture too far away from the roads.

Good news then. Hope for the best for my Azerbaijani brothers and sisters.

Top Bottom