Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Man, I miss "301"!

We had good laughs from them during the 44-day war.
They kept reporting they were winning, and when the visual media started to flow (thanks to @Oryx for being an exceptional source), they went radio silent for a long while. :ROFLMAO:

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,506
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
I really don't understand why did we help them in the past. They cannot be trusted. They are one if the biggest threat to the regional peace. We should cooperate with others to take care of them ASAP or it will be too late. I can't imagine these orcs with nukes.
Yeah Iran should take a good lesson. They are annoying asf.

Al Dakhil

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
syria
Iranian officiate so dumb , how to not understand that now of all time is the worst to antagonize turkey ?

Turkey have the golden opportunity to knock them down in syria and have theirs ass handed .

Iran think far too much that they are the regional power and can command anything . They should get some serious wake up call

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Iran again proving what good Muslims they are.
They are a bizarre cult , I don't even contemplate that they are Muslims, I won't go into detail and give a reasons for my opinion. Also if you follow them for a long time, you can see that like Daesh they are the best thing for the grey entities. They are here to create chaos and apparently it is very useful. On their own thes bums are nothing, zero just the perverts.

Last edited:
M

Manomed

Iranian can only shotdown civilian airliners nothing else their army is made out of afghan hazaras or other ethniticies they don't know how to fight.

M

Manomed

1649688013851.png

Even the chinese made hobby UAVs are better than Iranian ones lol

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom