Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Picture of a man in Armenian military uniform with a patch of the Syriac Military Council, which is part of the YPG/PKK. The background doesn‘t really look like Syria.

I rest assure you armenia has brought kurds, greeks, assyrians and various other Turk haters to fight us.

Armenians basically see their fight as an Anti Turk crusade. Either way Turkish drones are going to bury them deep to where they belong.

Its obvious armenians are employing lots of mercs and terrorists like the pkk.

Turkish government has not said anything of Armenians in Turkey crossing into the border. What are they scared of?? Being called racist?

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
It's a remote controlled An-2. Looks like Azeris have been using them as a cheap way to probe air defences. You can bet some TB-2s and kamikaze drones came soon after and took out those missile launchers and AAG firing positions.

Did Israel convert these (An-2) to remote controlled vehicles? I can't seem to find an answer, but I'm betting that they did.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Before people start doubting my comment since I brought no proof.

If syrian armenians and lebanese armenians are travelling to the frontline what makes armenians from Turkey not travelling there to fight.

This is no different than turks joining isis or leftists joining pkk/ypg. We have Turkish citizens pulling the trigger against there own.

History repeats itself again.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Before people start doubting my comment since I brought no proof.

If syrian armenians and lebanese armenians are travelling to the frontline what makes armenians from Turkey not travelling there to fight.

This is no different than turks joining isis or leftists joining pkk/ypg. We have Turkish citizens pulling the trigger against there own.

History repeats itself again.
Borders are closed. And I think I read that Georgia closed border to Turkey. Though it was a tweet I read 2 days ago, on same night Libyan airplane flew to Baku.

Illegal crossings may occur, but I assume TSK or Jandarma is dealing with that.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Borders are closed. And I think I read that Georgia closed border to Turkey. Though it was a tweet I read 2 days ago, on same night Libyan airplane flew to Baku.

Illegal crossings may occur, but I assume TSK or Jandarma is dealing with that.

TSK and Jandarma will never let us down. Im confident they will stop people from crossing but also stop smugglers going in.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
No ceasefire!!!!

Let the Armenians reap what they sow.

I hope proper AD systems are deployed in case of an attempt to use Jets to push back our advancement. Just like Egypt etc. did in Libya. I hop Koral can fry the electronics of any such attempt and make them crash.

Could Trump's covid-19 test be reason for the asking of ceasefire ? With the president out of the game, and Putin not willing to do more. the Armenian diaspora's effect becomes useless.

But this is now we must push. I hope our Azeri turk brothers in Iran puts maximum pressure on Iran.

Last edited:

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Cabatli_53 bro, this does not look like a typical MAM-L strike here? I see a body being flung to the left.

Düşmən-qüvvə-və-vasitələrinin-məhv-edilməsinin-videogörüntüləri---1.gif

Last edited:

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Cabatli_53 bro, this does not look like a typical MAM-L strike here? I see a body being flung to the left.

The explosion effect of these strikes look like bigger than pervious footages bro. It must be because of termobaric variant of Mam-L that is perfect solution for such attacks against a group of enemy infantry.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom