60 29,262
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

A serviceman of the Azerbaijan Army became Shehid​

On January 11 at noon, the Azerbaijan Army’s long-term active military serviceman, soldier Nazarov Ayaz Azer became Shehid (Martyr) as a result of provocation committed by the Armenian armed forces in the direction of the Kalbajar region of the Azerbaijani-Armenian state border.
The leadership of the Ministry of Defense expresses its deepest condolences to the family and relatives of the Shehid (Martyr), as well as wishes them patience.
As a result of relevant measures taken by the Azerbaijan Army Units, the opposing side was suppressed.
The Armenian military-political leadership bears full responsibility for the occurred tension.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

A serviceman of the Azerbaijan Army became Shehid​

On January 11 at noon, the Azerbaijan Army’s long-term active military serviceman, soldier Nazarov Ayaz Azer became Shehid (Martyr) as a result of provocation committed by the Armenian armed forces in the direction of the Kalbajar region of the Azerbaijani-Armenian state border.
The leadership of the Ministry of Defense expresses its deepest condolences to the family and relatives of the Shehid (Martyr), as well as wishes them patience.
As a result of relevant measures taken by the Azerbaijan Army Units, the opposing side was suppressed.
The Armenian military-political leadership bears full responsibility for the occurred tension.

2 Armenians killed by a retaliating drone strike another 3 wounded.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

I am not sure which genius in Armenian government thought that proposing that both countries leaving their borders unguarded was a good idea but I want some of what they were smoking.

I guess trying to sneak into Karabakh to plant mines is a bit more difficult now that our army is watching every checkpoint.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,735
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
If I could I would create an unmanned vehicle size of Kargu or such to plant mines. 5-10 mines a night would make wonders in the long run.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,729
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Wtf is going on?
It is a good move by Azerbaijan since it will make it harder for Russia to support Armenia's future attack on Karabakh as Azerbaijan value as an ally is 100000 times more than that of Armenia. However, I honestly thought that Azerbaijan will use the fact that it encircles Iran along with Turkey as a bargaining chip against the US to obtain some benefits either economically or militarily

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wtf is going on?
It is a good move by Azerbaijan since it will make it harder for Russia to support Armenia's future attack on Karabakh as Azerbaijan value as an ally is 100000 times more than that of Armenia. However, I honestly thought that Azerbaijan will use the fact that it encircles Iran along with Turkey as a bargaining chip against the US to obtain some benefits either economically or militarily

He's a simple dictator who will always choose his perks over any common good for the Azeri people. He really needs to be toppled.

I sincerely hope that the Turkish government has a backup plan for our Karabağ engagement. Heck, instigate a frigging revolution if it's necessary, do whatever it takes to spare the Azeri nation a second Soviet era.

Invade Baku for all I care but a second Ukraine scenario has to be avoided by all means necessary.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
seems like the Zangazur corridor failed since Azerbaijan is going to build a corridor via Iran (which gives the enemy of Azerbaijan, Iran, more leverage over the country. Now that the Zangazur corridor is dead, the ceasefire agreement has also failed. Azerbaijan should tell the ruskies to leave and take back total control over the area. This is a good time too as most of the media coverage is on Ukraine

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,262
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,262
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

In Karabakh, it was said that the Russian peacekeepers wanted to withdraw from the region and that they wanted Turkish soldiers to come to the region as a peacekeeping force. Now, it is said that security cameras have been dismantled in the positions where the Russian peacekeepers are deployed.

The withdrawal of Russian soldiers from Karabakh started 3 days ago.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom