Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
Empathy for these? Some don't really know these people.

Perhaps their population really believes that their civilians are being targeted because of the nonsense that they are being fed. We have seen the shit that their government has posted with regards to the conflict and even our french virgin amongst others were so impressed with it that they decided to share it here.

So what is important for the AZ government, is not only showing off its daily strikes (for domestic consumption) but also stressing the fact that the strikes conducted by the AZ military are all precision strikes and as we have seen from one video, not even the cows were harmed. (Caption: No cows were harmed in the making of this strike :ROFLMAO: )

Also important is that the AZ government reaches out to the ARM population through various social media platforms to paint a real picture of what is happening and that Azeris will not eat your children.

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Perhaps their population really believes that their civilians are being targeted because of the nonsense that they are being fed. We have seen the shit that their government has posted with regards to the conflict and even our french virgin amongst others were so impressed with it that they decided to share it here.

So what is important for the AZ government, is not only showing off its daily strikes (for domestic consumption) but also stressing the fact that the strikes conducted by the AZ military are all precision strikes and as we have seen from one video, not even the cows were harmed. (Caption: No cows were harmed in the making of this strike :ROFLMAO: )

Also important is that the AZ government reaches out to the ARM population through various social media platforms to paint a real picture of what is happening and that Azeris will not eat your children.
"I killed Muslims by every means possible. Yet it is sometimes a pity to waste bullets for this. The best way is to gather all of these dogs and throw them into wells and then fill the wells with big and heavy stones. as I did. I gathered all of the women, men and children, threw big stones down on top of them. They must never live on this earth."

A. Lalayan, Revolutsionniy Vostok (Revolutionary East) No: 2-3, Moscow, 1936.

I understand your point but this is the enemy, bro. Better they don't surrender and the rest think it's all good 🙃

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
"I killed Muslims by every means possible. Yet it is sometimes a pity to waste bullets for this. The best way is to gather all of these dogs and throw them into wells and then fill the wells with big and heavy stones. as I did. I gathered all of the women, men and children, threw big stones down on top of them. They must never live on this earth."

A. Lalayan, Revolutsionniy Vostok (Revolutionary East) No: 2-3, Moscow, 1936.

I understand your point but this is the enemy, bro. Better they don't surrender and the rest think it's all good 🙃
so evil

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Based on this and Dam video i added captured areas to this map:

I also added all Fizuli area since it obvious that no Armenian forces left in hat pocket:

Ekg0R4mXIAEFWR3.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom