Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it's surprising that the northern front hasn't moved forward much compared to the gain in the south.

D

dBSPL

Armenia buying time, if Biden win armenia have three might backbone, EU, US and Russia.
If Biden wins, there will be around 2-month void because change of government where we can act much harder. The game is over for Armenia, they are in an impasse.

D

dBSPL

Kubatlı loading...

Next stop is Laçin.

22100364_0.jpg

Russian flags started to raised on the border lines of Armenia. Pkk/pyd tactics...

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
4 3,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
From my quick look around some social medias with lot’s of Armenian users- from Twitter to Reddit Armenia I got to the conclusion that those people are very far from reality. Many believe that Hadrut is still in their hands and that much of what Azerbaijan announced as being captured is fake news and still is under Armenian control.
Others admit that they lost some of the south But for them it was a useless flatland that they don’t need and can easily recapture later... apparently in the mountains in the winter they will turn into an absolute Superpower that is invincible to drones and artillery etc. even if their supplies are disrupted or cut off. :D

Also they now believe that Iran that is not under an Arms embargo will now supply them with all kinds of weaponry and modern drones that will help them bring hell to Azeri positions+ some claimed that Armenia is already developing a hardcore drone program that will be an absolute game changer. 😁

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
4 3,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
BTW apparently Azeri and Armenian foreign minister were called to Moscow. That happens a day before they are going to Washington.

The Pimps of Armenia are doing whatever they can to stop Azerbaijan from advancing.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom