Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
That’s some nice stuff I guess it shows that you don’t need highest spec in order to make something efficient ar killing.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,311
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Seems Armenia has made some loitering ammo of their own...
I think you should finish this war now, if you stopped the way Turkey stopped in the last 2 operations in Syria, I'm afraid they (Armenia) will learn from this lesson and expand their own drone fleet, buying advanced UCAV from China as well as investing in extensive anti drone equipment and capabilities. the next war might not be as easy as it is now.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think you should finish this war now, if you stopped the way Turkey stopped in the last 2 operations in Syria, I'm afraid they (Armenia) will learn from this lesson and expand their own drone fleet, buying advanced UCAV from China as well as investing in extensive anti drone equipment and capabilities. the next war might not be as easy as it is now.
True, Azerbaijan doesnt have infinite time and need to speed up the operations, its starting to take too long now considering that Winter is almost there and defenders always have the advantage.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

Ilham Aliyev at the Operational Meeting of the Ministry of Defense: The patience of the Azerbaijani people has run out​

Aliyev says from now on, we will try to move much faster, no more delays. We are moving towards achieving our goals. Everyday a new plan is being set up and I approve them every day​

So does that mean Azerbaijan will expend its operations and throw in more forces ?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,707
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why would Pres. Aliyev announce the intentions ? Wouldn’t surprising the enemy not be better ?

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ilham Aliyev at the Operational Meeting of the Ministry of Defense: The patience of the Azerbaijani people has run out​

Aliyev says from now on, we will try to move much faster, no more delays. We are moving towards achieving our goals. Everyday a new plan is being set up and I approve them every day​

So does that mean Azerbaijan will expend its operations and throw in more forces ?
If so then just do it, this statement makes no sense, actually it makes me suspect bad things i hope i am wrong.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom