Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Silent in battlefield, another ceasefire or Azerbaijan have big loss and withdraw?
Şuşa is right next to the capital of NK, there will be of course alot of resistance against the azeri offensive,.

On top of that there is a main supply route to armenia, which azeri army is currently (sort of) controlling.

The azeri army has a hard time too because these place are heavily fortified and tge weather isnt in their favor.

It takes time to control these areas, but are highly rewarding for azerbaijan if captured

E

Era_shield

Silent in battlefield, another ceasefire or Azerbaijan have big loss and withdraw?
The info I've read from analysts is that the bad weather is making UAVs less effective. Also, Armenians have dug in and brought all their forces to Shusha from other fronts. Azeris apparently don't yet have the ability to bring in enough heavy equipment to the Shusha front due to poor accessibility, but are succeeding in surrounding Shusha and taking control of other approaches, especially Lacin. Once they take those areas, they will be able to bring in heavy equipment and finish the job.

Topan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Many night vision google n range finder send to armenia from diaspora. In night, in winter in fogy field thats became game changer. Common Azebaijan soldier dont have that. I hope i wrong

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Weather continues to be bad today. However, it will clear up Sunday and stay favourable until Wednesday.

Az should work on establishing a supply route today for the Susa/Khankendi front by taking Qirmizi Bazar and other villages along the road. If the supply route is secured we can use the next 3-day clear weather window to make a major push for Susa and Khankendi starting tomorrow. The weather will get unfavourable from Wednesday again. Let's end this war!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 11.33.39.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 11.33.39.png
    467.8 KB · Views: 70

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom