DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Well...no I don't see how.

I mean, Armenians are to weak to take back nagarno karabakh.

On the other hand Azerbaijan has no reason to invade sovereign territory of Armenia.

You are being willfully blind.

armenia already has 10K troops occupying land in Azerbaijan and refusing to provide a corridor for Azeris (as per the ceasefire agreement). armenians are actually violating the ceasefire agreement in many ways.

Azerbaijan will use force to remove the 10K armenian troops, which will spiral into a direct war with armenia. Azerbaijan is not having it this time. Even during the 2020 war armenia directly attacked Baku with balistic missiles (If Azerbaijan had wanted, it would have been enough to invade armenia)

Also, there is NOTHING called nagarno karabakh.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,085
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
You are being willfully blind.
It is better to engage in constructive arguments rather than......
armenia already has 10K troops occupying land in Azerbaijan and refusing to provide a corridor for Azeris (as per the ceasefire agreement). armenians are actually violating the ceasefire agreement in many ways.
I don't know about 10k troop occupying Azerbaijani territory.

Can you provide me some link on that.

Yes, I know about the corridor issue.

I think in the end it will probably be sorted out through third party diplomacy.
Also, there is NOTHING called nagarno karabakh.
Did I get the spelling wrong? Let me check.

Last edited:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
It is better to engage in constructive arguments rather then......

I don't know about 10k troop occupying Azerbaijani territory.

Can you provide me some link on that.

Yes, I know about the corridor issue.

I think in the end it will probably be sorted out through third party diplomacy.

Did I get the spelling wrong? Let me check.

I didn't mean it disrespectfully. I thought you were informed on the topic but ignored the facts.

Firstly, the agreement states that armenia needs to withdraw its soldiers from Karabakh. This is the main point of conflict between the parties as armenia has not fulfilled this part. Plenty of evidence on the internet.

Azerbaijan has tried diplomacy for 2.5 years. Their patience is running out.

nagorno karabakh is the armenian classification of the area i.e. as part of armenia. Karabakh is the real classification.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,837
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Looks like there will be another war.

it is to be expected, armenians were never going to honour the agreements and we all know the USA, France and other were constantly blowing smoke up their arses. The problem they got is their main backer and ally Russia has murdered herself over the Ukrainian fiasco. Russia does not have the same power or prestige to save armenia from their madness this time as they did last time.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,085
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I didn't mean it disrespectfully. I thought you were informed on the topic but ignored the facts.

Firstly, the agreement states that armenia needs to withdraw its soldiers from Karabakh. This is the main point of conflict between the parties as armenia has not fulfilled this part. Plenty of evidence on the internet.

Azerbaijan has tried diplomacy for 2.5 years. Their patience is running out.

nagorno karabakh is the armenian classification of the area i.e. as part of armenia. Karabakh is the real classification.
Okay, I didn't know that. From now, I will use 'Karbakh' only.

Anyway, I think it would good to kick out the Russian troops. ( clearly they don't serve any good purpose and not good for stability )

And it would be much better ( if possible through negotiations with Russia and Armenia ) to deploy UN peacekeeping mission in the region. ( who knows maybe some Bangladeshi peacekeepers also, like in the Cyprus )

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,495
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Anyway, I think it would good to kick out the Russian troops. ( clearly they don't serve any good purpose and not good for stability )

And it would be much better ( if possible through negotiations with Russia and Armenia ) to deploy UN peacekeeping mission in the region. ( who knows maybe some Bangladeshi peacekeepers also, like in the Cyprus )
No need for Russia, no need for France, no need for UN, no need for NOBODY!
The less hands are involved, the better.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,085
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
No need for Russia, no need for France, no need for UN, no need for NOBODY!
The less hands are involved, the better.
And yet Russians are there.
You always don't get the ideal solution.

UN peacekeepers are much better alternative than the Russians.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

UN and the international community did nothing while armenia occupied Azerbaijan for more than 30 years. armenia committed massacre after massacre and the useless UN did nothing. UN or any other international force will turn the region into a comedy. Nothing good comes out of the UN.

As they say in Azerbaijan. 30 years of UN diplomacy did nothing to solve the conflict. 42 days of TB2 diplomacy was enough to solve it. Now we'll get 30 days of Akinci diplomacy and the gypsy camp called armenia will be no more.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
United Nothing.

Defend your interests with military power if you must.

Dont be naive and gullible. All these talks meant nothing only to waste time.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
And yet Russians are there.
You always don't get the ideal solution.

UN peacekeepers are much better alternative than the Russians.

Having un peacekeepers at cyprus was a big mistake.

Because that dmz is a waste of time.

Right now Turkish armed forces would shelling those Cypriots everyday. We could have easily reduced their capacity for war for decades.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,600
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Armenia replenished its stocks with Iranian weapons and UAVs but there are things they don't know. Azerbaijan is not standing still. Armenians are being used by bigger powers like France. If they continue on this path Armenia will cease to exist as an independent state. They will lose the Zangezur corridor and whatever they have left in Karabagh to Azerbaijan and the remaining area will be annexed by Russians.

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
As an Azerbaijani, I pray for no war. Sincerely. Do I want Armenia to stop with their claims on Karabakh? Yes. Do I want Armenians gone from Karabakh entirely? No, I know of good ones who deserve to have their homes back (the post-90s settlers who BS that they've been there forever though can piss off). Do I want Zangezur? No, I do think Armenia should honor their agreements about the route though.

I hate this, I hate all of this. I hate that everything is being pushed towards another war, I don't want it.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,479
Armenia replenished their stock with Iranian weapons and UAVs but there are things they don't know. Azerbaijan is not standing still. Armenians are being used by bigger powers like France. If they continue on this path Armenia will cease to exist as an independent state. They will lose the Zangezur corridor and whatever they have left in Karabagh to Azerbaijan and the remaining area will be annexed by Russians.
at the last September nancy pelosi visited Armenia and promise weapons maybe they have received those weapons

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom