Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
At least 10k were killed. Could be as high as 20k when all is said and done.

Do you have any evidence to back your claims or like many others you are throwing figures left and right without any credible basis ?

10-20K casualties in a small country like Armenia can't go unnoticed,let's be realistic.

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
To date Armenia has aknowledged the death of 3,439 of its soldiers,of those 766 haven't been yet identified. There are also missing soldiers. According to Armenian Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan,the death toll won't exceed 4,000.
hahaha those are for people like you whom its easy not to tell the truth...
those are the numbers only from Armenia, but not from Karabagh Armenians, which is also 6000-7000... they lost more than 12000, even their army generals mentioned it.. i want to let you kow that all youth people from Karabagh died in the war, almost 70% men over 18 years old... thats what happens when you lie yourself that its your land but in reality you know the opposite.. thats why they were running away like chickens..

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Do you have any evidence to back your claims or like many others you are throwing figures left and right without any credible basis ?

10-20K casualties in a small country like Armenia can't go unnoticed,let's be realistic.
also, those 7000 Armenia consider as "volunteer", all the army in Karabagh which died with hundreds each day from the beginning were not considered in this list... those are considered as Karabagh local defense force. just imagine how many numbers they hide with this way,,, they used all men, police, army, every single men in the front, those Armenians are used only as Artillery, as they refused to go to the front. again only Local Armenians took the main hit..

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,994
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Wow...
20210128_150134.jpg
20210128_150108.jpg

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,984
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Just my personal opinion which if I'm honest is more legit then anything that comes out of the armenian political spectrum. This is a country whose leader went on international TV spouting the hilarious lies that Turkey was during the war also committing genocide directly within armenia itself. Pretty much everything that came out of armenian channels were all lies.

You would have to be an absolute clown to take any Armenian state figures realistically. The fact people throw about armenian declarations as something meaningful is hilarious when you consider the relentless lying and the fact they have a vested interest to lower the figures and lessor the impression of the defeat.

But my basis is really on the comparison of the Afrin op in which about 4000 ypg were killed. This is was before the Turks developed their drone warfare doctrine that was so destructive in Karabagh.

Lets also be honest armenia wouldn't surrender after losing just under 4000 men. The fact we also saw old men, children and even women being sent to fight on the frontline also points to the fact they were losing many soldiers daily.

Would not surprise me if the real figure is closer to 20k dead. Armenia got absolutely crushed, can be no questions about that.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,994
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
To date Armenia has aknowledged the death of 3,439 of its soldiers,of those 766 haven't been yet identified. There are also missing soldiers. According to Armenian Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan,the death toll won't exceed 4,000.

Considering their equipment losses and the fact that they surrendered, I'd say that their losses probaby exceed 5,000 at the very minimum. There's no way they lost under 4,000.

Azerbaijan lost 2,783 troops. Yes they were on the offense, but still, they absolutely dominated, had air superiority and the Armenian military were practically sitting ducks.

Armenia wouldn't have surrendered unless their losses were horrific.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,994
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
you trust them? they are just bunch of clowns that would be crushed in case of war and they know it... all their youth beg not to have another war these days in the internet.. just bull shit, trust me!
Did you read it?

The first image was a screenshot of a post that a guy made who was certain that they would win.

The second image was after he died.

Just goes to show how brainwashed he, and thousands more were. But like you said, now they have learned that they were living in a fairytale.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,064
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

I actually had a few discussions with that user regarding the prospects of future war just about a year ago, told him multiple times, Azerbaijani military is much more advanced and not what it was in the 90s, but he didn't believe me, and continually believed Armenians are immortal and cannot be defeated, RIP anyways.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,994
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I actually had a few discussions with that user regarding the prospects of future war just about a year ago, told him multiple times, Azerbaijani military is much more advanced and not what it was in the 90s, but he didn't believe me, and continually believed Armenians are immortal and cannot be defeated, RIP anyways.
Wow, what can I say. If he had listened to you he would've realized that an Armenian victory would be impossible. Instead he trusted the lies told by his government, the international Armenian community and celebrities such as Serj Tankian and Kim Kardashian. They have the blood of their own sons in their hands. It's sad, but they all did this to themselves. They thrived off each other's hatred for Turks/Azerbaijani's and now they are suffering as a result of it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,985
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wow, what can I say. If he had listened to you he would've realized that an Armenian victory would be impossible. Instead he trusted the lies told by his government, the international Armenian community and celebrities such as Serj Tankian and Kim Kardashian. They have the blood of their own sons in their hands. It's sad, but they all did this to themselves. They thrived off each other's hatred for Turks/Azerbaijani's and now they are suffering as a result of it.

Let them suffer to be honest our ancestors did the biggest mistake in tolerating Armenians.

Turks did not realise they were raising Snakes.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,985
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

You have Turks who buy serj tankians albums and listen to soad.

As much as I tell Turks about this they call me an idiot who obesseses over politics too much..i showed posts of what serj tankian thinks of Turks instead they call me racist 🤣🤣

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thats all you or anyone could have done. Blind nationalism is a blight upon this world and will the cost lives no matter where you are. I only hope this doesnt have to happen again. I tried to talk sense into that subreddit aswell, but it seems the diaspora Armenians are beyond saving at this point. RIP indeed.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,994
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
You have Turks who buy serj tankians albums and listen to soad.

As much as I tell Turks about this they call me an idiot who obesseses over politics too much..i showed posts of what serj tankian thinks of Turks instead they call me racist 🤣🤣
Serj Tankian's entire Twitter post history is full of Turkophobic tweets. The guy has completely lost his mind.

I remember he said that the Azerbaijani government was lying about capturing Shusha... 2 days later the war ended. He then reverted back to the "we are getting genocided" bullcrap

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,985
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thats all you or anyone could have done. Blind nationalism is a blight upon this world and will the cost lives no matter where you are. I only hope this doesnt have to happen again. I tried to talk sense into that subreddit aswell, but it seems the diaspora Armenians are beyond saving at this point. RIP indeed.

Works in our favour to be honest. The more get sent to hell the more it benefits us Turks.

You cant have sympathy for these people give them an inch that they will drown us with a teaspoon of water.

Armenians and Greeks are the Christian version of isis. Religious and racist fanatics to the core you cant reason with them. They hate us until the end of time nothing will change their perception and mentality. Diaspora and the ones from their respective countries are the same. Armenians in Armenia are not really the victims. They play a role in their own stupid blindness and brainwashing which the diaspora manipulates and uses.

Last edited:

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,064
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

95% of users on that subreddit live in Glendale and preach how great Armenia is, its pretty funny to watch

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,244
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can't help but feel sorry for these deluded, brainwashed youths who got killed in a war they were thrown into with all the lies and false statements of their government.
I know they hate us but they were raised like that coz the entire Armenian existence is based hatred of Turks.

You'd think that musicians see beyond that but here's Serj, Cher, and some other idiot I forgot their name spreading lies and crying genocide.
I guess some people never read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
you shared the lie and we showed you that you are lying, why did you disappear right after that?
i see 2 options here..
either you share propaganda knowing the fact, then shame on you!
or you didn't know that fact but still got hurt knowing the truth and didn't even reply to it?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom