Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Azerbaijan warns Armenia against illegal deployment of forces​

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/eu...-armenia-against-illegal-deployment-of-forces

I believe I'm the only one who's mentioned the issue with Bordergate for controlling who enters and leaves the territory. @AzeriTank have anyone in Azerbaycan even screamed for bordergates conducting checks ?

Because to me it seems you've just let Russia control the borders as per the peacekeeper agreement.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,924
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe I'm the only one who's mentioned the issue with Bordergate for controlling who enters and leaves the territory. @AzeriTank have anyone in Azerbaycan even screamed for bordergates conducting checks ?

Because to me it seems you've just let Russia control the borders as per the peacekeeper agreement.
There must be control points established by Azerbaijani authorities on the way to Hankendi. There should be no such thing as green corridor. Surveillance and control of the trade corridor is essential.

the

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Big news for Armenia, a brand new kamikaze drone has been manufactured for its armed forces . This looks like reverse engineering at its finest as it’s a copy paste of the Israeli IAI HAROP loitering munition"

If this is true, it goes to show the power of reverse engineering. One would think that if Armenia is able to pull this off, Turkey should also be able to produce a Harop like munition.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan and Turkey own a number of of Israeli kamikaze drones for quite sometime.
I'm almost certain that Turkish defence industry has thought of countermeasures against this type of drones, and if not, then soon.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

Official in Armenia reports on 1600 missing troops, says number is dropping​

PanARMENIAN.Net - 1600 servicemen are missing after the completion of hostilities unleashed by Azerbaijan against Nagorno-Karabakh in fall 2020, but that number is dropping, director of Armenia's Insurance Foundation for Servicemen Varuzhan Avetikyan said Tuesday, February 23, according to Aravot.am.

Avetikyan said the families of missing soldiers can apply to the court for an order declaring a serviceman a missing person. The director of the fund said the number of the missing is decreasing, as some turn out to be among the prisoners of war, while others' remains or bodies are being recovered from the zone of hostilities.

Karabakh authorities said Monday that search and rescue operations in the zone of hostilities have been suspended indefinitely as the Azerbaijani side fails to authorize the mission.

Avetikyan also revealed that 1111 families have been paid compensation worth some AMD 12 billion after the completion of the 44-day war in Karabakh in November, and that those numbers continue to grow with each passing week.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
4 3,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

Official in Armenia reports on 1600 missing troops, says number is dropping​

PanARMENIAN.Net - 1600 servicemen are missing after the completion of hostilities unleashed by Azerbaijan against Nagorno-Karabakh in fall 2020, but that number is dropping, director of Armenia's Insurance Foundation for Servicemen Varuzhan Avetikyan said Tuesday, February 23, according to Aravot.am.

Avetikyan said the families of missing soldiers can apply to the court for an order declaring a serviceman a missing person. The director of the fund said the number of the missing is decreasing, as some turn out to be among the prisoners of war, while others' remains or bodies are being recovered from the zone of hostilities.

Karabakh authorities said Monday that search and rescue operations in the zone of hostilities have been suspended indefinitely as the Azerbaijani side fails to authorize the mission.

Avetikyan also revealed that 1111 families have been paid compensation worth some AMD 12 billion after the completion of the 44-day war in Karabakh in November, and that those numbers continue to grow with each passing week.

So Armenia still has 1600 soldiers missing? Plus they admitted about a bit over 4000 killed and over 9000 wounded.

Just to put it into perspective: Armenia has a population of 3 million people- France a population of 66 million and the USA- 335 million.

Just imagine France losing 90 000 soldiers and have another 35 000 missing and 200 000 wounded. Or the USA having 450 000 killed, 175 000 missing and 1 000 000 wounded.
And all that in 44 days while being on the defense and holding all the key positions on the battle field with 25 years to dig in.

And still most Armenians want to fight and believe that were winning the war but some traitor betrayed them. 😏

Last edited:
Top Bottom