Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
A lot of different exercises including armour and infantry. Also multiple daily TurAF cargo flights to Azerbaijan.

Is something brewing?

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
17 19,905
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
A lot of different exercises including armour and infantry. Also multiple daily TurAF cargo flights to Azerbaijan.

Is something brewing?

Armenian armed forces have violated the ceasefire along the line of contact between Azerbaijani and Armenian troops

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Armenian armed forces have violated the ceasefire along the line of contact between Azerbaijani and Armenian troops

I am aware of the violations. Will Azerbaijan respond decisively this time?

Osprey

Reactions
I am aware of the violations. Will Azerbaijan respond decisively this time?
Well FSA mercenaries are now being sended to Azerbaijan, there has been a air traffic of cargo aircrafts for more than a week now and as far as I heard Azeri goverment has declared partial de-facto mobilization. It's obvious that these are preparations for an offensive.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turks should do a wide range security protocol on every armenian living in Turkey to see how much money they are sending to Armenia and much of it ends up to the military used to kill our Azerbaijani brothers and sisters.

If there are people financing terrorist groups like hezbollah, pkk and isis while sending money abroad to them is investigated and punished.

Same thing should be done here.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom