Reactions
57 28,553
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In 2016, 1120 academics signed a statement saying that Kurds are being killed in the East during the Trench operations. It is explained how these academics were staffed with German Universities and how they collected millions of euros in donations. Again, by an academic who signed that statement. I think our friends who have rosy dreams about the West unfortunately need to drink a glass of cold water. The West is not the "white spoon out of milk" as you think.

I now think that this structure is directly controlled by the BND or the CIA.
We have seen media outlets funded by foreign foundations. Now we need to talk about academics funded by foreign foundations.

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Go the universities of Berlin & Marburg in Germany. They're full with pro-PKK staff and actual PKK supporters and even members. If I were MIT, I would take a closer look.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Either MIT doesn’t have enough ressources or they like the foreign currency flowing in to Turkey from these pro PKK filth, but you can find many pro PKK in europe. Why Turkey doesn’t charge them with terror financing is beyond me. Prevent them from ever setting foot in Turkey and. Confiscate their asset for lack of paying tax and such.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
In 2016, 1120 academics signed a statement saying that Kurds are being killed in the East during the Trench operations. It is explained how these academics were staffed with German Universities and how they collected millions of euros in donations. Again, by an academic who signed that statement. I think our friends who have rosy dreams about the West unfortunately need to drink a glass of cold water. The West is not the "white spoon out of milk" as you think.

I now think that this structure is directly controlled by the BND or the CIA.
We have seen media outlets funded by foreign foundations. Now we need to talk about academics funded by foreign foundations.

They do this all over the world. Pakistan is no exception. I work in academia in The Netherlands. I have seen how much trash is brought to The Netherlands from Pakistani universities. These so-called scholars get paid to badmouth their country. They hold events against CPEC LOL They spread absolute lies. Back home these so-called scholars teach in the biggest universities and poison the minds of young students. There is so much anti-state sentiment being manufactured in universities across the developing world. What does the government do? Nothing. They are sleeping. The CIA has a very big hand in sponsoring such covert missions. That is no secret. In fact, many major US think tanks openly advise their government and intelligence agencies to adopt such programs to infiltrate and influence decision-making in many developing nations. All one has to do is Google.

Pakistani military and political leaders have sons and daughters who study in US/Western capitals LOL They have businesses and properties abroad in Western nations. I don't know how this is for Turkish leaders, but you are smart enough to understand where I am getting it. How do you expect elites within developing nations to fully serve their people when their interests and loyalty lies abroad?

Last edited:

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Either MIT doesn’t have enough ressources or they like the foreign currency flowing in to Turkey from these pro PKK filth, but you can find many pro PKK in europe. Why Turkey doesn’t charge them with terror financing is beyond me. Prevent them from ever setting foot in Turkey and. Confiscate their asset for lack of paying tax and such.

Not so difficult to understand bro. Turkey also depends on the same capitalistic economic system that the rest of the world depends on. We all know who control economic institutions. They threaten with economic sanctions.

We all witnessed how the US and other Western countries were helping PKK elements in broad daylight not so long ago. Turkey did the necessary and smoked the PKK out of their holes. Of course the Americans and Europeans who backed the PKK didn't appreciate this move. Nevertheless, Turkey sent a very strong message. It had to because its national security was at stake.

I believe that economically there needs to be an alternative bloc. We need countries like Turkey, Pakistan, Iran, China, Russia and Central Asian States to trade intensively. When you have a strong economic trading bloc, economic blackmail from the West won't have any impact. You need very shrewd leaders to respond to Western tactics. We don't have such leaders. China is an absolute exception to this rule. How they managed to build their economy despite US/Western resistance is a miracle. We can't even unite our people. It is a sad state of affairs.

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,553
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look at the Osman Kavala cases like this. Agents funded through foreign foundations. When he touched one, the whole world stood up. If a series of lawsuits were filed, they would even put an embargo on us.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thats why they need support from us.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Why Turkey doesn’t charge them with terror financing is beyond me. Prevent them from ever setting foot in Turkey and. Confiscate their asset for lack of paying tax and such.
Because the West has a lovely political card called human rights!
Have you forgotten what The West is doing to Turkey just so that they release Kavala? And this is when Erdo touched a mere philantropist. Just imagine what the West will do if they did such an act against Academics and Professors living in Germany!
You really think Erdo doesnt wanna jail them? Lol! If it is Erdo, Iam sure he wanna jail each and every kurd on Earth. The problem is that the West wont watch Erdo destroy what they have been building for more than 4 to 5 decades this easily

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,921
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is not a problem of resource. When doing such things everything should be tightly calculated and coordinated within all levels of the State. If MIT start to touch to hard combined with our level of diplomacy this can be interpreted as aggression because these assets are part of clandestine actions and any relations to them can be denied and truth be bended showing Turkey in a bad light. Everything should be coordinated within the State institutions so actions can be taken smoothly without to much of a backlash. One at a time.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom