But what if ordinary people also have an opportunity for a cosmic scale?

JackWhite

Reactions
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
England(UK)
Since childhood, he has been interested in space and the development of technology. It has always seemed important to me to be aware of events and to have as many skills and abilities as possible that most do not have. From an early age I was interested in technology and how everything works. My father and I have always taken apart new devices to understand how they work. When I was 9 years old, I received my first telescope. I loved looking at the stars, but over time it became not enough. It is not enough just to be able to look at the stars, you need to be able to appreciate all the charms from all sides. I recently learned about such a find as https://dragonflyaerospace.com/satellite-cameras/, where you can do things that you and your father could not have imagined. Of course, this is just the beginning. But for me this is already something incredible. Due to the impossibility now just to grasp everything on the fly, I try to use all available sources of information. I believe that if there is the Internet, then a priori you should not allow yourself to vegetate in ignorance.
Now I am working on finding like-minded people who, like me, are crazy about new technologies and space. Just imagine what it would be like to be able to do something that even 50 years ago was difficult to even imagine.
I look forward to your feedback, advice and just impressions.
Your Jack White.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom