Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,367
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
She actually fled like a coward lmaoooo

Ill never forget how Hasina was praised by Western governments and feminists despite her being a corrupt despot.

I hope Bangladesh becomes sensible I hope secularists and islamists dont go at each other. I hope they weed out every extremist or radical regardless of their political views or ideology.

Just please avoid any kind of civil war bullshit. Its not worth it.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
74 8,353
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Bangladeshi youth (gen Z) has proven that it had the courage and strength to stand against pure evil. Police and BAL thugs were shooting to kill indiscriminately against our students and peoples. Killing hundreds, (thosuand?) but they stood their ground. They knew the cost of freedom and they paid in full blood.

The most defining thing about this revolutionary protest is that it was led by students and won by students. Hassina regime always looked so strong and unbeatable. They jailed and killed all their opposition to extinction. So much so that main opposition couldn't even effectively organize any meaningful portest for years. People would disappear in the middle of the night or arrested for posting on internet. There was no political freedom or freedom of speech. And Hassina's thugs will almost always get away with anything. It was full tyranny. Nobody even knew the organizers of this protest before. They are young students (25-27 age) with no previous traditional political background. Yet they achieved what many seasoned leaders in the politics couldn't. They toppled the evil regime.

Unlike other countries, Student's protest has a different meaning in Bangladesh.
For you guys who don't know, in 1971 liberation war Pakistan army's very first operation was at Dhaka university, killing hundreds of students and teachers. They knew who were the biggest challenge to them. You can beat down any other opposition or political party in Bangladesh. But you can't win against our students. Dictator Ershad couldn't, neither did evil Hassina.

And one thing is important to note, our army is civilized enough not to do mass shooting at our own people. Ershad told them to shoot the students in 1990, they refused. Hassina definitely wanted them also this time, but they didn't. I guess you can't say that about many other Muslims countries. We saw how it is in Egypt Pakistan or gulf countries. God forbid if our army was anything like that, today you would have heard news of large scale massacre by now.

It would be ungrateful of me not to talk about our girls. They were fierce and equally brave, they stood shoulder to shoulder with their fellow classmates. BD has never witness such higher degree of women participation in nation protest.

For the first time in my life I am hopeful for my country's future. It is an incredible feeling. Not enough words to express it. All my life I only knew tyranny and mass corruption. But this time I am hopeful. This time we will build a democratic and free country. Like it was supposed to be.

@TR_123456 @Rooxbar @Sanchez @Kartal1 @Bogeyman @Ryder @Saithan et al.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bangladeshi youth (gen Z) has proven that it had the courage and strength to stand against pure evil. Police and BAL thugs were shooting to kill indiscriminately against our students and peoples. Killing hundreds, (thosuand?) but they stood their ground. They knew the cost of freedom and they paid in full blood.

The most defining thing about this revolutionary protest is that it was led by students and won by students. Hassina regime always looked so strong and unbeatable. They jailed and killed all their opposition to extinction. So much so that main opposition couldn't even effectively organize any meaningful portest for years. People would disappear in the middle of the night or arrested for posting on internet. There was no political freedom or freedom of speech. And Hassina's thugs will almost always get away with anything. It was full tyranny. Nobody even knew the organizers of this protest before. They are young students (25-27 age) with no previous traditional political background. Yet they achieved what many seasoned leaders in the politics couldn't. They toppled the evil regime.

Unlike other countries, Student's protest has a different meaning in Bangladesh.
For you guys who don't know, in 1971 liberation war Pakistan army's very first operation was at Dhaka university, killing hundreds of students and teachers. They knew who were the biggest challenge to them. You can beat down any other opposition or political party in Bangladesh. But you can't win against our students. Dictator Ershad couldn't, neither did evil Hassina.

And one thing is important to note, our army is civilized enough not to do mass shooting at our own people. Ershad told them to shoot the students in 1990, they refused. Hassina definitely wanted them also this time, but they didn't. I guess you can't say that about many other Muslims countries. We saw how it is in Egypt Pakistan or gulf countries. God forbid if our army was anything like that, today you would have heard news of large scale massacre by now.

It would be ungrateful of me not to talk about our girls. They were fierce and equally brave, they stood shoulder to shoulder with their fellow classmates. BD has never witness such higher degree of women participation in nation protest.

For the first time in my life I am hopeful for my country's future. It is an incredible feeling. Not enough words to express it. All my life I only knew tyranny and mass corruption. But this time I am hopeful. This time we will build a democratic and free country. Like it was supposed to be.

@TR_123456 @Rooxbar @Sanchez @Kartal1 @Bogeyman @Ryder @Saithan et al.
Did those thugs leave with her or did you catch some of them?

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
74 8,353
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Did those thugs leave with her or did you catch some of them?

At lower level many of them likely didn't get the chance to leave. However Hassina and his cabinet, many of the illegal MPs has fled.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom