Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
China's Nov forex reserves unexpectedly rise to $3.222 trln
Reuters
December 7, 2021

BEIJING, Dec 7 - China's foreign exchange reserves unexpectedly rose in November, official data showed on Tuesday, even as the dollar posted a gain against a basket of major currencies.

The country's foreign exchange reserves - the world's largest - rose by $4.77 billion to $3.222 trillion last month, compared with $3.212 trillion forecast in a Reuters poll of analysts and $3.218 trillion in October.

The yuan rose 0.6% against the dollar in November, while the dollar rose 1.9% in November against a basket of other major currencies .

China held 62.64 million fine troy ounces of gold at the end of November, unchanged from the end-Oct.

The value of China's gold reserves rose to $113.03 billion at the end of November from $110.83 billion at end-Oct.

Naraize

Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
The forex market in China is one of the most developed even now. Traders worldwide are trying to develop specifically in that market and access it due to the high profits it promises. During the years since I have been dealing with the field of trading, I have met several people from China who said their income doubled in just one year. This is amazing! Now I follow https://www.doughroller.net/investing/best-social-trading-platforms/, which are the best platforms, and I notice that a lot come from that area.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom