Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
India
Disclaimer: RIP to the dead.

View attachment 14716

View attachment 14717

And how are the wumao hordes and wumao-lackey hordes holding up you ask?

Something like this (if you take a peek and gander in spots they festering in many of us came from and know :p ):

tenor.gif

@Paro @Jackdaws @crixus @Raptor @Zapper @#comcom @Madokafc @Deliorman et al.
seems like reverse Sun Tzu, even Russian is playing some serious psychological game first disclosing 45 dead then they are admitting 4 dead.
I can bet , for centuries Chinese will remember PM Modi

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,212
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If only they put a bullet into his thick skull.

Make it 15 bullets especially 7.62mm nato rounds too. I despise Central and South Americans a lot. Turkey should put these countries as security risks.
PKK terrorists' new favorite place is Brazil.
They pretend to look like tourists holding fake passports, but many of them were schlepped in airports. Too dumb!
If only they put a bullet into his thick skull.

Make it 15 bullets especially 7.62mm nato rounds too. I despise Central and South Americans a lot. Turkey should put these countries as security risks.
South America is kinda weird. Argentina harboured many Nazi officers knowingly after the war for example.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,938
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
PKK terrorists' new favorite place is Brazil.
They pretend to look like tourists holding fake passports, but many of them were schlepped in airports. Too dumb!

South America is kinda weird. Argentina harboured many Nazi officers knowingly after the war for example.

They are also brutal and ruthless a Brazilian Cod player killed her female rival and posted the murder on the internet recently.

I did not watch it but man all for a videogame. In a local soccer match in Brazil a referee got decapitated by angry fans.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom