Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Excellent documentary from CBC Canada about the disgraced nuclear scientist AQ Khan from Pakistan and how he sold nuclear technology to nations like North Korea and Libya

The after effects of his actions are felt across the globe today and have resulted in the world being a much more unsafe place if he had not engaged in nuclear proliferation.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I think the world would be safer if more nations had nukes. It would stop the world being bullied and terrorised by a few powers.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I think the world would be safer if more nations had nukes. It would stop the world being bullied and terrorised by a few powers.
I think some of these nations are ruled by dimwits who would gladly go down in a blaze of glory and take down the entire planet with them in the hope of some glorious afterlife. Complete disarmament is the way to go. South Africa and all of South America voluntarily gave up nukes.

A

adenl

I think some of these nations are ruled by dimwits who would gladly go down in a blaze of glory and take down the entire planet with them in the hope of some glorious afterlife. Complete disarmament is the way to go. South Africa and all of South America voluntarily gave up nukes.
Well, somebody started it in a certain geographical area, and the other merely reacted to it, 24 years later.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Well, somebody started it in a certain geographical area, and the other merely reacted to it, 24 years later.
As far as they hadn't signed the CTBT and also did not engage in nuclear proliferation, they were legally in the right. The problem starts when treaties are broken.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom