News Egypt, Cyprus, Greece and UAE in exercise "Medusa 2021"

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
The joint military exercise, titled, "Medusa 11," started in Greece at November 18 and finished yesterday, with the participation of naval and air forces of the UAE, Greece, Cyprus and Egypt.

The training is aimed at exchanging expertise between participating countries and reinforcing the combat effectiveness of their forces.

It also involves several activities that include planning and conducting joint combat exercises, to sharpen the skills of participating forces and officers.

The exercise is part of a series of joint exercises conducted by friendly countries aimed at promoting cooperation and coordination, and exchanging expertise and knowledge in security operations against various threats.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Of all the participants, only Greece knows how to fight. I doubt the knowledge gain for Greece in these exercises.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Of all the participants, only Greece knows how to fight. I doubt the knowledge gain for Greece in these exercises.
In my opion also Cyprus and Egypt have the know-how of the military fighting.
Cyprus has facing the Turkish occupying forces which means it must be on military alert.
Egypt is always in alert because the terrorism.
UAE has "invested" in modern arsenal.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom