Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,003
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Russian energy sector was beginning to collapse at the prospect of being kicked out of SWIFT, even before Putin made the announcement. This has now become a daily reality.

Go and fill your car tank. Tomorrow will be too late. You don't have much time before the raises come, folks!
By the way, I say this for the whole world in general. Because after the Russians are removed from SWIFT, the barrel of oil will perhaps reach $200. So go and prepare while you still can.

@Nilgiri @Cabatli_53 @T-123456 @MisterLike @Zafer @Ryder @Fuzuli NL @Yasar @Saithan @Captain_Azeri_76
@Combat-Master @Zafer @Saithan @Yasar @Kartal1 @TheInsider @Test7 @mulj @Stimpy75 @Stuka @Oryx @Anmdt

There goes my dream of owning a new alfa romeo.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,736
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
If we can avoid war I guess it’s a small price to pay. I think electricity and electric heating may be cheapest option in the short run. Also people may start their firepoaces as well.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
EU will hurt the most. Russia can redirect its gas to China at any point. Sure Russia will lose some revenues but it is not like Russia can't sell its gas to anyone. We can weather this storm with Qatari and Azerbaijani gas and in a few years, Blacksea gas will come into play.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,052
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Blacksea gas will come into play.
Black Sea natural gas can't come into play if we don't find a cheap and efficient way to convert the huge hydrogen sulfide stock (under the Black Sea) to hydrogen.

If we have that technology, this time the Black Sea region will become a full-on geostrategic bomb ready to explode!

In addition, the valuable natural gas will increase the political pressure on Azerbaijan and Qatar to an unprecedented level.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,685
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dude next year we will start using the Blacksea gas lol TPAO is laying pipes while you are writing this.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,052
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Of course that's true. However, the gas that will come out is only enough to heat the houses in Turkiye. I'm talking about being a player in the global energy market.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dude next year we will start using the Blacksea gas lol TPAO is laying pipes while you are writing this.
Yeah, enough deposit for Turkeys own demand for 8 whole years, can you believe it?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,279
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Russian energy sector was beginning to collapse at the prospect of being kicked out of SWIFT, even before Putin made the announcement. This has now become a daily reality.

Go and fill your car tank. Tomorrow will be too late. You don't have much time before the raises come, folks!
By the way, I say this for the whole world in general. Because after the Russians are removed from SWIFT, the barrel of oil will perhaps reach $200. So go and prepare while you still can.

@Nilgiri @Cabatli_53 @T-123456 @MisterLike @Zafer @Ryder @Fuzuli NL @Yasar @Saithan @Captain_Azeri_76
@Combat-Master @Zafer @Saithan @Yasar @Kartal1 @TheInsider @Test7 @mulj @Stimpy75 @Stuka @Oryx @Anmdt
I told you this day would come. You filled your tank, didn't you guys? Because the brake of the truck has just blown.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom