Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
no, usa will go for vi gen fighter with full force, propably unmanned, partially because of money which is already explained and what is more important f35 is already obsolete in many ways and does not guarantee air supremacy vs china and russia.
China is currently developing J-31, which is a bad copy of F-35.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
China is currently developing J-31, which is a bad copy of F-35.
i know all chinese is trash etc..., but guess what they have best AA missiles today for example, western underestimating and bad mouthing of theirs armament does not bother them.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
i know all chinese is trash etc..., but guess what they have best AA missiles today for example, western underestimating and bad mouthing of theirs armament does not bother them.
If F-35 is trash, why China is trying to copy it?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If F-35 is trash, why China is trying to copy it?
because they can and because they are practical people who does not need to reinvent the wheel all the time.
and i did not say it is trash only it is not what was meant to be, unmatched fighter like f22 is/was.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
because they can and because they are practical people who does not need to reinvent the wheel all the time.
They have J-20, why copy trash F-35?

and i did not say it is trash only it is not what was meant to be, unmatched fighter like f22 is/was.
Why unmatched F-22 stopped production after 180 and will be phassed out while trash F-35 will be produced in thousands and remain in service for decades?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
They have J-20, why copy trash F-35?

Why unmatched F-22 stopped production after 180 and will be phassed out while trash F-35 will be produced in thousands and remain in service for decades?
short answer, money. we will see if they will remain in service that long and produced in those numbers, it does not seem so for now.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
short answer, money. we will see if they will remain in service that long and produced in those numbers, it does not seem so for now.
F-35 is much more effective actually. It has more advanced avionics, better networking , better sensor fusion, much better strike capabilities.

It is not so fast and maneuverable, but these things are good mostly for hollywood movies.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
F-35 is much more effective actually. It has more advanced avionics, better networking , better sensor fusion, much better strike capabilities.

It is not so fast and maneuverable, but these things are good mostly for hollywood movies.
Yep, that is why even your pumpered country could not get grip on f22

Last edited:

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Yep, that is why even your pumpered country could not get grip on f22
Why we need them if US itself getting rid of them?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Why we need them if US itself getting rid of them?
They are not getting rid of them, it will remain in their inventory as long as they need it to make fast air supremacy conditions in potential conflicts.
If Turkey remained in f35 program or Egypt aquire su57, i am sure you would get it as blanco check as usual, do not play dumb pls. Usa will make sure that you are not jeoparized in air supremacy in region untill you are not.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
They are not getting rid of them,
The Air Force’s deputy chief of staff for strategy, integration and requirements said in a recent interview that the force will begin to phase out the F-22 and A-10 in about nine years, by 2030 or so, opting for greater reliance on autonomous and unmanned aircraft.

Ironically F-15 will serve in USAF long after the F-22.

it will remain in their inventory as long as they need it to make fast air supremacy conditions in potential conflicts.
F-35 provides air superiority over any rivals in ME.

If Turkey remained in f35 program or Egypt aquire su57, i am sure you would get it as blanco check as usual, do not play dumb pls. Usa will make sure that you are not jeoparized in air supremacy in region untill you are not.
The best way to deal with Su-57 is use advantage in stealth, avionics, networking, sensor fusion - all things were F-35 excel.

What is also important that F-35 is much cheaper than Su-57. So Russian tactics to beat with quantity wont work here too.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The Air Force’s deputy chief of staff for strategy, integration and requirements said in a recent interview that the force will begin to phase out the F-22 and A-10 in about nine years, by 2030 or so, opting for greater reliance on autonomous and unmanned aircraft.

Ironically F-15 will serve in USAF long after the F-22.

F-35 provides air superiority over any rivals in ME.

The best way to deal with Su-57 is use advantage in stealth, avionics, networking, sensor fusion - all things were F-35 excel.

What is also important that F-35 is much cheaper than Su-57. So Russian tactics to beat with quantity wont work here too.
That is span of 20 years at least and you cliff on that like stalone in clifhanger, nonsence.

That is remained to be seen.

I already said that.

Su57 is made to match f22 in performance, f35 is no match to it in air superiority roles, su 57 is much better in bvr capabalities so actually in theory swarms of f35 needed to counter him, another wrong argument. Even 4.5 gen twin engine fighters can match f35 in airsupremacy roles.

So, as concusion, you praise f35 only because it is main fighter of your airforce not because it is any better then rivals.

Last edited:

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Su57 is made to match f22 in performance,

And Pantsir was made to create an impenetrable shield against stealthy cruise missiles.

f35 is no match to it in air superiority roles, su 57 is much better in bvr capabalities so actually in theory swarms of f35 needed to counter him, another wrong argument.
F-35 beats Su-57 in stealth.
F-35 beats Su-57 in ECM.
F-35 beats Su-57 in RWR.
F-35 beats Su-57 in situational awareness.
F-35 beats Su-57 in networking.
F-35 beats Su-57 in sensor fusion.
F-35 beats Su-57 in price.

Su-57 beats F-35 in some airshow tricks.

Even 4.5 gen twin engine fighters can match f35 in airsupremacy roles.

F-35 will see 4.5 fighters from 200 kms, 4.5 gen fighters will see F-35 from 30km.

Here the official results of Swiss tender:

Fighter aircraft: F-35A offers highest overall benefit at lowest cost by far

The Federal Council based its decision on a comprehensive technical evaluation of four new fighter aircraft candidates (Eurofighter by Airbus, Germany; F/A-18 Super Hornet by Boeing, USA; F-35A by Lockheed Martin, USA; Rafale by Dassault, France)

With 336 points, it showed the highest overall benefit and was the clear winner with a lead of 95 points or more over the other candidates.

• In terms of effectiveness, the F-35A achieved the best result because it has a marked technological advantage over the other candidates: it includes entirely new, extremely powerful and comprehensively networked systems for protecting and monitoring airspace. The F-35A is able to ensure information superiority; this means pilots benefit from a higher situational awareness in all task areas when compared with the other candidates. This is especially true for day-to-day air policing.

What is more, the F-35A is the only aircraft that has been designed from the ground up to be especially difficult for other weapons systems to detect. The resulting high survivability is a great advantage for the Swiss Air Force.

In addition, because the F-35A is comparatively easy to operate and is able to provide information superiority, it requires less training and has a better ratio of flight to simulator hours. Because of this, the F-35A requires about 20% fewer flight hours than other candidates, and about 50% fewer take-offs and landings than the Air Force’s current jet aircraft, which the F-35A will be replacing.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
And Pantsir was made to create an impenetrable shield against stealthy cruise missiles.

F-35 beats Su-57 in stealth.
F-35 beats Su-57 in ECM.
F-35 beats Su-57 in RWR.
F-35 beats Su-57 in situational awareness.
F-35 beats Su-57 in networking.
F-35 beats Su-57 in sensor fusion.
F-35 beats Su-57 in price.

Su-57 beats F-35 in some airshow tricks.

F-35 will see 4.5 fighters from 200 kms, 4.5 gen fighters will see F-35 from 30km.

Here the official results of Swiss tender:

Fighter aircraft: F-35A offers highest overall benefit at lowest cost by far

The Federal Council based its decision on a comprehensive technical evaluation of four new fighter aircraft candidates (Eurofighter by Airbus, Germany; F/A-18 Super Hornet by Boeing, USA; F-35A by Lockheed Martin, USA; Rafale by Dassault, France)

With 336 points, it showed the highest overall benefit and was the clear winner with a lead of 95 points or more over the other candidates.

• In terms of effectiveness, the F-35A achieved the best result because it has a marked technological advantage over the other candidates: it includes entirely new, extremely powerful and comprehensively networked systems for protecting and monitoring airspace. The F-35A is able to ensure information superiority; this means pilots benefit from a higher situational awareness in all task areas when compared with the other candidates. This is especially true for day-to-day air policing.

What is more, the F-35A is the only aircraft that has been designed from the ground up to be especially difficult for other weapons systems to detect. The resulting high survivability is a great advantage for the Swiss Air Force.

In addition, because the F-35A is comparatively easy to operate and is able to provide information superiority, it requires less training and has a better ratio of flight to simulator hours. Because of this, the F-35A requires about 20% fewer flight hours than other candidates, and about 50% fewer take-offs and landings than the Air Force’s current jet aircraft, which the F-35A will be replacing.

Pantzir is good aa tool in network based systems.

Rubbish, f35 would be hit with bvr from s57 and realise that only when su57 already left.

4.5 would see him from other awarness systems.

Listen, i am ridicouling your narrowed perception wih similar responces. Thing is that any aircraft is heavily depended on external inputs and complex intraoperation activities for favoured income.
In that sence all mentioned aircrafts have their own pro and contra related to the real time conditions and general purpose.
With this i would finish this discussion as i see futile to persuade you that f35 is not some kind wonder weapon, when actually it has lot of shortcoming as any other weapon system.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Pantzir is good aa tool in network based systems.
In Syria there is a full network.

Rubbish, f35 would be hit with bvr from s57 and realise that only when su57 already left.

sure
1625305056061 copy.jpg

4.5 would see him from other awarness systems.
IRCT range from front is pretty low, plus u cant guide radar missiles with them (radar missile need midcourse guidance).

Listen, i am ridicouling your narrowed perception wih similar responces. Thing is that any aircraft is heavily depended on external inputs and complex intraoperation activities for favoured income.
In that sence all mentioned aircrafts have their own pro and contra related to the real time conditions and general purpose.
With this i would finish this discussion as i see futile to persuade you that f35 is not some kind wonder weapon, when actually it has lot of shortcoming as any other weapon system.
F-15 and F-16 were not wonder weapons either. F-15 was much slower than MiG-25, MiG-23 was much faster than F-16. But we know what happened when they met over Lebanon in 1982.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Blah, blah. I can twist any half true like you do to make my point but i will leave it to your expertise shown many times before but it is boring.

Last edited:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,764
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The estimated costs of integrating ASRAAM, Paveway IV and SPEAR Cap 3 weapons onto the F-35 Lightning
ASRAAM: £47 million,
Paveway IV: £103 million,
SPEAR Cap 3: £170 million.

usa know how to milk the cows

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom