Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 989
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Who won the debate? Snap poll results following first Trump-Biden presidential square off​

Large majority of registered voters told CNN that Trump beat Biden in first debate

Joe Biden’s stumbling performance in the first presidential debate left a large majority of viewers believing that Donald Trump came out on top, according to a flash CNN poll.

According to the news network’s poll on Thursday night, 67 percent of viewers felt that Trump put in a better performance than 33 percent for Biden.

Before the event in Atlanta, the same voters said, 55 percent to 45 percent, that they expected Trump to turn in a better performance than Biden.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,049
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Who won the debate? Snap poll results following first Trump-Biden presidential square off​

Large majority of registered voters told CNN that Trump beat Biden in first debate

Joe Biden’s stumbling performance in the first presidential debate left a large majority of viewers believing that Donald Trump came out on top, according to a flash CNN poll.

According to the news network’s poll on Thursday night, 67 percent of viewers felt that Trump put in a better performance than 33 percent for Biden.

Before the event in Atlanta, the same voters said, 55 percent to 45 percent, that they expected Trump to turn in a better performance than Biden.

Trump's not gonna win the election. That's my prediction.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 989
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Trump's not gonna win the election. That's my prediction.
It seems that yesterday it became clear to everyone that old Biden is a clear outsider.
But Democrats are unlikely to just give up. They believe that there is still time to replace the old man with another candidate.

I sympathize with Trump in the absence of another candidate.

Why did you think Trump would lose?

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 989
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
He can't appeal to enough voters to win.
Trump has always led Biden by 3-5% in all polls. Now he is twice ahead.
In my opinion, the Democrats have very little chance with Biden.
Even if they replace the old man with someone else, Trump will likely win.

It's strange how people can even vote for 80-year-olds?

Johnson consults God at night!
Trump is selling the Bible!
Biden welcomes otherworldly forces!
This is all very sad.
It's time for America to shake itself up.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,049
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Trump has always led Biden by 3-5% in all polls. Now he is twice ahead.
In my opinion, the Democrats have very little chance with Biden.
Even if they replace the old man with someone else, Trump will likely win.

Okay, let's make a deal. If Biden wins, why don't you send me some Pakhlava.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
63 7,895
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Biden won in 2020 because he’s not Trump. People are not voting for Biden but against Trump. People will still vote against Trump. This time around, I’m expecting voter apathy and lower turnout, which would increase Trump’s chances.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,049
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Biden won in 2020 because he’s not Trump. People are not voting for Biden but against Trump. People will still vote against Trump. This time around, I’m expecting voter apathy and lower turnout, which would increase Trump’s chances.

Exactly.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 989
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
It turns out that everything is much more banal than we thought...

Joe Biden will leave the presidential race if his immediate family and friends decide accordingly, my insider reports :cool: from Biden's kitchen :LOL:

“President Biden will resign if a small group of people loyal to him decide it’s time for him to go.
Jill Biden, his younger sister Valerie Biden and Ted Kaufman, 85, a longtime friend and regular adviser to the president, and a small group of White House advisers are the sole decision makers.
This Kitchen Council functions as an extended family, a council of elders and a ruling oligarchy. “Only these allies have influence over Biden’s decisions.”

Congress?! Nonsense!
Senate?! Misunderstanding!
The Bidens' Kitchen Tip!
The fate of the world is decided here!

It turns out that everything is very banal - we are watching the "America's Magnificent Century” (Mühteşem yüzyıl) live:)

Last edited:

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
42 1,528
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Gavin Newsom will be the winner, or Gretchen Whitmer. Republicans have lost a big portion of their voter base because of Trump: white suburban women.

Last edited:
Top Bottom