Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,557
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I don’t know how skeptical France is against the vaccines but here in Bulgaria the first that are supposed to get vaccinated were the teachers, doctors, policemen etc. People who are on the “first row” in the fight against the virus. Still the vaccination is voluntary and so far not even 20% of them showed interest in getting it.

Half of the country still doesn’t even believe that the Coronavirus is real- they believe that it’s all a lie and a conspiracy by Bill Gates, the Government etc. Others are afraid that the vaccination will be used for putting nano- chips in them or that the vaccine will make their children sterile. Basically they believe all the fake news they see on their Facebook walls.

When even amongst the ones that are supposed to teach your children and are supposed to be educated and intelligent you have just 20% willing to get the shot... I don’t know what we can talk more about such a country. 😂

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,051
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How ironic! I wouldn't expect vaccine anti-vaccines to be so widespread in France, the homeland of the Great Louis Pasteur.

Things are definitely not going well in France...

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its the same in the Netherlands or anywhere else in Europe. Unfortunate side effect from morons allowed to have a platform and audience.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom