Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
The French army is set to receive 10 anti drone guns in 2021. No more details have been provided on the models. The French army had already tested the French Nerod F5 from MC2 technologies and the DroneGun Tactical by the Australian Droneshield.

lutte anti drone 1.jpg

EkYSJ9AWoAIp2wV.jpg

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The French army is set to receive 10 anti drone guns in 2021. No more details have been provided on the models. The French army had already tested the French Nerod F5 from MC2 technologies and the DroneGun Tactical by the Australian Droneshield.

View attachment 4360
View attachment 4361

I am not sure about the effectiveness of this kind of systems against tactic and strategic level drones but I think they will be benefical against the DJI level quad rotor low altitude systems.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
I am not sure about the effectiveness of this kind of systems against tactic and strategic level drones but I think they will be benefical against the DJI level quad rotor low altitude systems.

They will be primarly used against non conventional enemies using commercial drones. French troops have already been faced with such drones against ISIS and similar equipments have been found among terrorist groups in the Sahel.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom