Reactions
73 15,919
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

General Lecointre, Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces, resigns from office​

1623581615_image.jpg

The Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces, General François Lecointre, in office for four years, will step down and be replaced by the current Chief of Staff of the Army, General Thierry Burkhard, the Elysee said on Sunday.
ud83d udd34 General Lecointre, Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces, announces his resignation. “It is my wish. I asked the President of the Republic to kindly let me go. “#LeGrandJury pic.twitter.com/ltyDUm2yJr
– Le Figaro (@Le_Figaro) June 13, 2021
“A few months ago, General François Lecointre applied to the President of the Republic to leave active service after July 14, 2021. The President of the Republic wishes to greet in him the great soldier, the military leader and the servant of the state, ”it was stated from the same source.
General Lecointre succeeded Pierre de Villiers in July 2017, who stepped down with a bang amid abrupt budget cuts and accelerated reforms.

Read more here: https://www.scoopcube.com/general-lecointre-chief-of-staff-of-the-armed-forces-resigns-from-office/

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
73 15,919
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
This article is from 2017....

I was thinking macron just took power 2 months ago? :p
Oh my God! I just saw the news and posted very fast without looking into details and got tricked badly. Thank you for the heads up bro 😂

I will post another article.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom