Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

"Deployed within the French carrier strike group,the FREMM frigate Auvergne conducted joint exercises with the air defense frigate TCG Giresun. A new opportunity to strengthen cooperation between two allied navies in the eastern mediterranean".

Things evolved quickly,lmao.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,758
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

"Deployed within the French carrier strike group,the FREMM frigate Auvergne conducted joint exercises with the air defense frigate TCG Giresun. A new opportunity to strengthen cooperation between two allied navies in the eastern mediterranean".

Things evolved quickly,lmao.
You and me and all other people around the WORLD SAW and aware THAT What france initiated and push forward last 10+ years as so many hostile Actions which happend and they are still REAL and still Doing damage to Turkiye.

It is simple most of NATO Allies DID SO MUCH BRUTAL Things to Turkiye that IS NOT FORGETABLE.
Damage is DONE.
There are Consequences which Turkiye CAN NOT FORGET

So there is not such THING "Things evolved quickly, lmao." AS already SAID NATO allies LOST one very Importent Thing Turkiye's TRUST. For West may be DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT happend Changed. What they DID.
But Who ever is there or will come to Manage thier Country WILL FIND OUT that when come to Turkiye They will Taste so many Bitter things and will not find Support from Turkiye.
It is looooooooooooooong years ahead that WEST will must pay back and swallow OWN unfair lies and bad action they DID to Turkiye

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
You and me and all other people around the WORLD SAW and aware THAT What france initiated and push forward last 10+ years as so many hostile Actions which happend and they are still REAL and still Doing damage to Turkiye.

It is simple most of NATO Allies DID SO MUCH BRUTAL Things to Turkiye that IS NOT FORGETABLE.
Damage is DONE.
There are Consequences which Turkiye CAN NOT FORGET

So there is not such THING "Things evolved quickly, lmao." AS already SAID NATO allies LOST one very Importent Thing Turkiye's TRUST. For West may be DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT happend Changed. What they DID.
But Who ever is there or will come to Manage thier Country WILL FIND OUT that when come to Turkiye They will Taste so many Bitter things and will not find Support from Turkiye.
It is looooooooooooooong years ahead that WEST will must pay back and swallow OWN unfair lies and bad action they DID to Turkiye

I think you are mature enough to understand that it's how the world works,you can only count on yourself. There are no allies and friends. A friend can backstab you the second their interests are at stake.

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tried to come up with an unique response and i just cant! I am literally speechless. lmao indeed :LOL: This is exactly why i can not get enough of international politics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom