News Greece, Egypt sign deal for first subsea power link between Europe and Africa

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
"The group will examine means and financing for the implementation of the project and facilitate the timely granting of permits and approvals, necessary the feasibility studies, Skrekas said."

I wouldn't be surprised if this project simply vanishes to exist in the next 3 years. Remind me in 3 years.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
"The group will examine means and financing for the implementation of the project and facilitate the timely granting of permits and approvals, necessary the feasibility studies, Skrekas said."

I wouldn't be surprised if this project simply vanishes to exist in the next 3 years. Remind me in 3 years.
Ok

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
The agreement will also explicitly mention the exclusive economic zone (EEZ) delimitation agreement signed by Athens and Cairo, while also strengthening Egypt’s role as an energy hub in the region.The European Commission confirmed this orientation in April this year, which also led to the idea of including the interconnector in the EU’s Projects of Common Interest (PCI), with the aim of faster licensing and financing of the project.

1637308910042.jpeg

Top Bottom