Hong kong high school students receive patriotic military training in PLA camps and warships

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Good step in the right direction, Hong kong high school students receive patriotic military training in PLA camps and on PLNA warships in Hong kong.

Hundreds of students sing the Chinese communist patriotic song " Ode to the motherland"

It's a good step in the right direction, China lost the previous generation in Hong kong by allowing western anti China media and education to dominate Hong kong and brainwash Hong kong youth. now we have to redress that grave mistake, whoever wins the minds of the young wins the future.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
College students sing " Ode to the motherland" , Chinese volunteer army Korean war battle song " My Motherland"......together at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
These teenagers have to know their motherland is China, which is huge, powerful and keeps rising fast to the top of the world, not tiny and weak Britain which is now in the dumps

E

ekemenirtu

College students sing " Ode to the motherland" , Chinese volunteer army Korean war battle song " My Motherland"......together at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Thank you for the Communist propaganda.

How many of the people above are Hong Kongers?

A lot of them appear to be "Mainlanders", certainly, of the Northern Chinese stock.

As a Chinese citizen, you may be able to clarify the issue.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Thank you for the Communist propaganda.

How many of the people above are Hong Kongers?

A lot of them appear to be "Mainlanders", certainly, of the Northern Chinese stock.

As a Chinese citizen, you may be able to clarify the issue.
I can't, how can you tell? Hong kong movie stars look the same as mainland movie stars. besides, Hong kong is a city, hundreds of million Chinese mainlanders live in this southern China general region, mainlanders don't mean northerners, your ignorance about China is amazing.

E

ekemenirtu

I can't, how can you tell? Hong kong movie stars look the same as mainland movie stars. besides, Hong kong is a city, hundreds of million Chinese mainlanders live in this southern China general region, mainlanders don't mean northerners, your ignorance about China is amazing.

Mainlanders don't only mean Northern Chinese.

However, Northern Chinese in Hong Kong are almost always, if not always, "Mainlanders". Will you disagree?

If I could tell, or guess, that a good percentage of the participants there were Northern Chinese, it must mean that for some reason or the other, I must be quite intimately familiar with China and/or East Asia (incl Hong Kong).

Most outsiders to the region would have no clue and will not be able to hold their own against state sponsored propaganda by the Chinese government.

Thank you for the clarification, even if the clarification only informed us that you do not know the answer.

Top Bottom