Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
An all-out war with Armenia and ensuring a land connection with Turkey. Meanwhile, Turkey must keep Russia out of this.
That's impossible you cant keep Russia out of this. They will send in their ground forces to Armenia if they are close to losing.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Easily by bringing aircraft over Irans air borders, you are underestimating the power of Russia. Shoot them down and get your cities bombed with cruise missiles.

Russia does not have the airlift capacity to bring in enough troops to fight a proper war for Armenia.

And they will be shot down without Russia firing missiles at anything.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,726
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no need to worry about russians as the Karabagh isn't a region Russia will protect, so while Armenia has dug trenches all around in that region Azerbaijan needs to get a fleet of some 20+ UAV/UCAV active, and get the manpower to run them. Keep these uav flying and keep the Armenians busy, instead of reacting Azerbaijan needs to be proactive.

Many night missions with UAV are necessary to plot and plan for immediate recapture should it be necessary.

I really do not understand how Azerbaijan with all that Gas can't seem to have a solid grasp of military power and gear. Is the arms embargo really such a big problem ?

Setup a shuffle company that develops UCAV or something like that. (or pretends they did) in Azerbaijan.

As long as they're not used in combat no one will say anything, this of course doesn't mean they won't be used once it becomes necessary.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really do not understand how Azerbaijan with all that Gas can't seem to have a solid grasp of military power and gear. Is the arms embargo really such a big problem ?
Its not,Israel is ready to provide everything needed.
The problem is the leadership in Azerbaijan,a longtime Putin ally.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,726
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its not,Israel is ready to provide everything needed.
The problem is the leadership in Azerbaijan,a longtime Putin ally.

It would seem that the current leader isn't keen on making any move, just keeping status quo.

It's also a first that I hear he's a pro Putin man. I think Azerbaijan has been buying Russian arms to keep Russia away from positively supporting Armenia to crush Azerbaijan.

In short bribing, or protection money so to speak.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
It would seem that the current leader isn't keen on making any move, just keeping status quo.

It's also a first that I hear he's a pro Putin man. I think Azerbaijan has been buying Russian arms to keep Russia away from positively supporting Armenia to crush Azerbaijan.

In short bribing, or protection money so to speak.
On the surface,he looks like he is keen on getting Karabag back as soon as possible.
Azerbaijan has the gear and manpower to do it quikly but doesnt even try.
So,why not?
At first Russia would protest object and threaten but it wouldnt intervene,it has no right to do so,its Azeri territory.
Lets be fair,Azerbaijan 'weighs' more in every way.
Aliyev is the one holding it back.

Top Bottom