Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
We know he is Pakistani because -

• He was carrying Pakistan Passport
  • Was singing "Dil Dil Pakistan" when shot.
If they come with a passport, are they hoping to get a medical visa and then beg some Indian minister for treatment on Twitter?

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
be it pakistani or someone from kashmir, they're all trained in pakistan. In fact, your lot on the green forum was boasting about how more proxies could be trained and pumped into our side ever since Taliban's take over of Afg
Green forum is jokers paradise. I am worried u take them seriously ... 🤣

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Link

Pakistan Marine Security Agency (PMSA), the marine commandos of Pakistan opened fire at an Indian fishing boat ‘Jalpari’, off the coast of Gujarat near Porbandar leading to death of one fisherman. The incident took place near International Maritime Boundary Line (IMBL) in Arabian Sea. Fisherman Shridhar Ramesh Tambe, originally from Maharashtra, was killed in the firing.

An offence of murder has been registered in Porbandar as the incident happened beyond 12 nautical miles in the sea.

The Indian boat Jalpari set off towards Okha in Devbhoomi Dwarka district on October 25. The firing incident took place on Saturday, November 6. Another boat from Gujarat, Padma, which had set sailing from Veraval, was also there when the firing incident took place. As per reports, Jalpari boat was abducted by PMSA while Padma returned to Gujarat coast with one injured man from the firing. One more fisherman was injured in the firing who was also brought back on Padma.

10 days back, the Indian government released 10 fishermen who had illegally crossed over to the Indian territory. It is reported that six fishermen have also been kidnapped.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
It was bound to end this way due to the fishermen's continuous lack of respect for Pakistans territorial waters.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
It was bound to end this way due to the fishermen's continuous lack of respect for Pakistans territorial waters.
Fishermen cross over on both sides. They are usually arrested and returned.

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Well if that's the way to retaliate then why cry when we shoot down your cute pups crossing border in rajasthan and Gujarat 😉 , if another cylinder blow up in your city , then Don't blame us this time .

crixus

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
India
They must have some gps , inorder to inform the fisherman that they are entring in Pakistani waters , if they have and still ignoring then no need to blame Pakistan for opening fire on them

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Killing fishermen is really unfortunate. I'd like to hear the Pakistani version of this incident. Why not confiscating the boat instead of killing a human being? It's not like we're talking about brutal terrorists here. The same can happen to a Pakistani fisherman the very next day.

If you ask me, South East Asia is handling this kind of violation much better. Arrest the crew and sink the ship with a big explosion as a show of force. It's the best deterrent.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,311
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If you ask me, South East Asia is handling this kind of violation much better.

South Asian hatred towards each other sometimes baffles me, they don't even seem trade much between them unlike ASEAN.

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
South Asian hatred towards each other sometimes baffles me, they don't even seem trade much between them unlike ASEAN.
Se asian didn't faced betrayal on religious lines as we do have , so hate indian have is somewhat I understand , but Pakistani and bangladeshi they just keep living in a religious superiority and more muslim than Arabs mentality .

So that creates clashes , se asian don't have anything like that

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,311
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Se asian didn't faced betrayal on religious lines as we do have , so hate indian have is somewhat I understand , but Pakistani and bangladeshi they just keep living in a religious superiority and more muslim than Arabs mentality .

So that creates clashes , se asian don't have anything like that
Actually enmity based on religious lines had been the staple in this particular part of the world.

I mean, this hampers trade.

SE Asia does face betrayal. If I recall correctly, Philippines air force pilot fly and fought for the Permesta rebellion air force (AUREV) in our country in the 1950s and Marcos initiate operation Merdeka to take over Sabah from Malaysia.

Yet, ASEAN seems to forgot past bitterness. And trade booms.

crixus

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
India
Actually enmity based on religious lines had been the staple in this particular part of the world.

I mean, this hampers trade.

SE Asia does face betrayal. If I recall correctly, Philippines air force pilot fly and fought for the Permesta rebellion air force (AUREV) in our country in the 1950s and Marcos initiate operation Merdeka to take over Sabah from Malaysia.

Yet, ASEAN seems to forgot past bitterness. And trade booms.
In south asia its mainly clash of civilizations between local civilization and imported one so hate is normal and you cant do business with your eternal enemies

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom