Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Lol

China's state-run TV channel CGTN recently caught itself in an embarrassing situation - the channel stole the video of India's indigenous Tejas fighter plane and showed it as the strength of its fighter jet J-10.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Chinese soldiers enter Ladakh's Demchuk, object to Dalai Lama's birthday celebrations

Link - https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...elebrations-ladakh-demchuk-1827058-2021-07-12

Chinese soldiers and some civilians appeared on the other side of the Sindu river in the Demchuk region of Ladakh and displayed banners and Chinese flag in protest when Indian villagers were celebrating the birthday of the Dalai Lama. The incident occurred on July 6.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Look at the contrast -

Superpower USA - We will hunt down terrorist Osama wherever he is.

Superpower China - We know where the terrorist Dalai Lama is for the past 60 years. This year we will raise some banners, shout some slogans and come back.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Chinese soldiers enter Ladakh's Demchuk, object to Dalai Lama's birthday celebrations

Link - https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...elebrations-ladakh-demchuk-1827058-2021-07-12

Chinese soldiers and some civilians appeared on the other side of the Sindu river in the Demchuk region of Ladakh and displayed banners and Chinese flag in protest when Indian villagers were celebrating the birthday of the Dalai Lama. The incident occurred on July 6.

Well,

They are asking for breaking their necks once more and they will get it. Historically Tibet was a independent nation until 50's when Mao put a gun on than ruler's head and forced him to sign on one sided agreement.

Pity that World turned a blind eye to the plight of native Tibetans.

I am sure local villages showed them 2 middle fingers and continued their celebrations.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Well,

They are asking for breaking their necks once more and they will get it. Historically Tibet was a independent nation until 50's when Mao put a gun on than ruler's head and forced him to sign on one sided agreement.

I am sure local villages showed them 2 middle fingers and continued their celebrations.
The century of Chinese humiliation continues unabated.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well,

Ever since the Qing dynasty collapsed and the Republic of China being unstable with war lords and stuff. Parts of China became independant.

So it made sense for Mao Zedong to claw back territory lost just like with Vladimir Lenin who clawed back territory in the Caucasus, Eastern Europe and Central Asia after the collapse of the Imperial Russian Empire.

Lenin did not claw back everything as Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Finland and Lithuania became independant. Still was able to keep the Russian Empire intact as the Soviet Union.

Mao Zedong tried to keep the Chinese Empires territories intact but ruled as a communist country.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Ever since the Qing dynasty collapsed and the Republic of China being unstable with war lords and stuff. Parts of China became independant.

So it made sense for Mao Zedong to claw back territory lost just like with Vladimir Lenin who clawed back territory in the Caucasus, Eastern Europe and Central Asia after the collapse of the Imperial Russian Empire.

Lenin did not claw back everything as Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Finland and Lithuania became independant. Still was able to keep the Russian Empire intact as the Soviet Union.

Mao Zedong tried to keep the Chinese Empires territories intact but ruled as a communist country.
Tibet was always independent, it may have been part of some random Chinese civilization at some point.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tibet was always independent, it may have been part of some random Chinese civilization at some point.

Modern day Chinese territory is a legacy of the Qing dynasty hence why the Chinese felt legit to take East Turkestan and Tibet back.

Communists being anti imperialist is a lie. If the Soviets and the Chinese were anti imperialist they would have easily gave independance to these nations but instead felt compelled to continue the legacy by keeping empire conquered territories intact.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Modern day Chinese territory is a legacy of the Qing dynasty hence why the Chinese felt legit to take East Turkestan and Tibet back.

Communists being anti imperialist is a lie. If the Soviets and the Chinese were anti imperialist they would have easily gave independance to these nations but instead felt compelled to continue the legacy by keeping empire conquered territories intact.

Okie.. So that's another propaganda spread by Chinese CCP. Do read the quoted part of text below in full. Fact remains that Tibet was a independent state till 1959 and even china also recognised tibets independent nature till 1950,s at least when CCP went on their expansionist agenda. It was the agreement of 1959 i believe when china was militarily strong enough to annex tibet & where CCP put a gun on than tibets lama's head and forced him to sign a dictated agreement. Funnily enough, NO & whole so called free world saw other way while peaceful Tibetans were getting slaughtered by CCP.

Than PM JLN Nehru.s fell to his personal ambitions to become messiah of world. we never forgive Nehru and his cahoots for their these historical blunders as they culminated in war of 1962 which we avenged few years later. Do read CH No 6 of below book

Thus a dictated Sino-Tibetan Agreement for the ‘Peaceful Liberation’ of Tibet
was signed on May 23, 1951. Contrary to the political history regarding
independence of Tibet, it was declared in this agreement that Tibet was a part
of China and the PLA would march into Tibet to eliminate the imperialist
forces stationed there for over hundred years. Thus, after signing this
agreement, Tibet could not withstand its case of autonomy which it had enjoyed
over centuries.
This agreement was a big embarrassment and slap on the face
India, its neighbour since the existence of McMahon Line was made open to its
legitimacy. Indian diplomacy created a weird notion that this pact would
continue to the legitimacy to the special relation with Tibet which would be
nothing more than a protectorate of China which existed before 1911. Even at
this humiliating juncture, India was aimlessly working hard with the British
Government and other Afro-Asian nations to secure a seat in the United
Nations and Security Council for China. Such a weak and cowardly diplomacy
by Indian policy makers proved disaster for their future generation which is
still haunting in the garb of Jammu and Kashmir imbroglio and its territorial
dispute with China elsewhere.
In July 1952, General Chang Ching-wu, the newly appointed Commissioner
and Administrator of Civil and Military Affairs in Tibet swiftly carried out the
occupation of Tibet with 3,000 strong Chinese army marching into Tibet
without any resistance. More troops were deployed at vantage positions all
over Tibet. Work related to the development of communications was
undertaken with utmost speed and energy by the Chinese. While doing so,
numerous Tibetans lost their lives when they resisted this long-term planning of
China to rule Tibet. Almost the whole world was a mute spectator of this tragic
event wherein the cool-headed and God fearing inhabitants of Tibet were
slaughtered by the mighty China.
India, who mildly protested in words, had no
option to intervene militarily against the powerful and well-equipped Chinese
army. Tibetan forces were completely destroyed to gauge the world reaction
and resultant opinion of major countries in general particularly India. China
succeeded blatantly in its evil design to enslave this peace-loving community.
This naked subjugation of Tibet by China was accepted by all major powers.
British who had traditional relations with Tibet did not show any intention to
intervene in this matter even diplomatically. USA, though intervened in Korea
for such an aggression, did not show that anxiety in this event. Russia
supported its Communist brother and approved this illegal occupation of China
as their legitimate right. UN position was reduced to a debating forum and the
Tibetan issue was solved once for all in favour of the mighty China without
voice of resistance from any other country. So, the dictum ‘Might is Right’ was
unashamedly acknowledged by these so-called protectors of humanity. “Salute
to them from the Tibetans for this pusillanimous act of so-called big powers.”
In this show of strength displayed by China to the whole world, they forced the
Tibetans to come to a negotiation table at Peking on their dictated terms and
conditions. Tibetan delegation was forced to sign on the dotted lines by the
Chinese with pistols directed at their heads. According to this Pact, Tibet was
made a province of China with no right whatsoever in any foreign affairs. In
this manipulation, China could take all sorts of measures to strengthen their
defence forces in Tibet. In their evil design, Chinese started planning to
construct not only arterial roads from Sining and Formo to Lhasa but also from
Khotan (Hotien) to Western Tibet and subsidiary roads to India’s border.
Since, there were no facilities to station army in most parts of Tibet, houses
and lands of its habitants were forcibly occupied by the Chinese for this
purpose. Tibetan army was systematically eliminated as an independent force.
Subsequently China increased its forces in Tibet by fourteen divisions in 1962.
Not a single country of the world protested to this illegal occupation by the
Chinese at the United Nations and Tibet issue was conveniently forgotten
forever. Thereafter, all efforts were made to eliminate the Tibetan community
from the map of the world. Three million religious minded Tibetans were
enslaved by the Chinese at gun point and all powerful countries were silent
spectators on this dictatorial drama enacted at gun point.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Okie.. So that's another propaganda spread by Chinese CCP. Do read the quoted part of text below in full. Fact remains that Tibet was a independent state till 1959 and even china also recognised tibets independent nature till 1950,s at least when CCP went on their expansionist agenda. It was the agreement of 1959 i believe when china was militarily strong enough to annex tibet & where CCP put a gun on than tibets lama's head and forced him to sign a dictated agreement. Funnily enough, NO & whole so called free world saw other way while peaceful Tibetans were getting slaughtered by CCP.

Than PM JLN Nehru.s fell to his personal ambitions to become messiah of world. we never forgive Nehru and his cahoots for their these historical blunders as they culminated in war of 1962 which we avenged few years later. Do read CH No 6 of below book

Why would it matter if its ccp propaganda or not.

Ccp still believes any land that belong to them in the past should be taken over again.

Even if the CCP disowns its dynasty/empire past it still feels compelled to take territories that were ruled by them in the past. Thats why I said before communists especially the ones with an empire past like Russia and China will always feel compelled to take territory back.

Thats why they are strongly looking back at taking Taiwan and are expanding in the South China Sea.

Whole clashing with India and China is also nothing new as Communist China believed extensions of Tibet aka Ladakh and Siacen Glacier belong to them.

Its there way of saying we are anti imperialist while at the same time have no problem in grabbing territories with dubious bs of the past.

Eventhough Tibet was independant the CCP still invaded it due to numerous factors the one I listed was the most obvious one it was all.about clawing back land that was lost.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Why would it matter if its ccp propaganda or not.

Ccp still believes any land that belong to them in the past should be taken over again.

CCP thinks whole world was Chinese once and they lost it some 10 trillion years before. I am sure by your logic , whole world should bow down to CCP and present their butt. Even i also believe that i was king of turkey in my last birth & i should get my my kingdom of past birth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the drift !!!!!!! .

On same topic, how would you feel if i put a gun on your head and get your consent to send you put of your own home. Would you honer such agreements when you have power to say so....Tibetans too had this gun on their heads and was the reason why current Dalai lama fled to india . anyways having worked with chinese in past, I would never trust them in any of area.... they are good at copying the things...,

Even if the CCP disowns its dynasty/empire past it still feels compelled to take territories that were ruled by them in the past. Thats why I said before communists especially the ones with an empire past like Russia and China will always feel compelled to take territory back.

Tibet was never ruled by any of Chinese dynasty . It was always recognised as independent nation and even china too recognised it that way till as near as 1949. During negotiations of 1912 in shimla, Chinese did signed on papers recognising tibet as independent nation with them having no say in their affairs. So what happened in 59 suddenly they annexed tibet. It was rogue CCP and communist mind at play.

Thats why they are strongly looking back at taking Taiwan and are expanding in the South China Sea.
Taiwan is separate topic for this thread But here is some trivia for you. Chiang kai-shek was a national leader from mainland china, before rogue tribal under leader ship of Mao , pretending to be communist over threw them and pushed them to Formosa which we call as Taiwan today. So before 1949, Before farmosa comes into effect, current china was ruled by nationalist Chiang and his party. CCP was originally formed by rogue tribals and they continue to behave like tribals till today.

Whole clashing with India and China is also nothing new as Communist China believed extensions of Tibet aka Ladakh and Siacen Glacier belong to them.
Exactly. CCP is on it;s expansionist agenda. Blame to on inferiority complex of Xi xinping ... which is sending china on a war path with whole world. One need to study his past to come at a conclusion as why eleven is behaving the way it is ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
CCP thinks whole world was Chinese once and they lost it some 10 trillion years before. I am sure by your logic , whole world should bow down to CCP and present their butt. Even i also believe that i was king of turkey in my last birth & i should get my my kingdom of past birth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the drift !!!!!!! .

On same topic, how would you feel if i put a gun on your head and get your consent to send you put of your own home. Would you honer such agreements when you have power to say so....Tibetans too had this gun on their heads and was the reason why current Dalai lama fled to india . anyways having worked with chinese in past, I would never trust them in any of area.... they are good at copying the things...,

Tibet was never ruled by any of chinks dynasty . It was always recognised as independent nation and even china too recognised it that way till as near as 1949. During negotiations of 1912 in shimla, chinks did signed on papers recognising tibet as independent nation with them having no say in their affairs. So what happened in 59 suddenly they annexed tibet. It was rogue CCP and communist mind at play.

Taiwan is separate topic for this thread But here is some trivia for you. Chiang kai-shek was a national leader from mainland china, before rogue tribal under leader ship of Mao , pretending to be communist over threw them and pushed them to Formosa which we call as Taiwan today. So before 1949, Before farmosa comes into effect, current china was ruled by nationalist Chiang and his party. CCP was originally formed by rogue tribals and they continue to behave like tribals till today.

Exactly. CCP is on it;s expansionist agenda. Blame to on inferiority complex of Xi xinping ... which is sending china on a war path with whole world. One need to study his past to come at a conclusion as why eleven is behaving the way it is ...

Indeed im not disagreeing here.

Its just interesting with the whole cultural revolution and how the communists destroyed Chinese culture and civilisation while at the same time CCP uses Chinese history as a way to legitimise their claims of territorial expansion while at the same time promoting themselves as anti imperialist.

You are forgetting that the Yuan and the Qing dynasty ruled Tibet. Eventhough both are not Han Chinese. Still does not stop the Chinese from claiming them as Chinese and their territory as Chinese.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom