Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
* These are property damage claims, including businesses. If window was broken in your apartment or your store u can fill claim.

* This also includes riots damage. In central area (Tel aviv metro + Lod) were 1,158 building and 1,599 car damage claims, despite hardly 5 rockets fell here. So wast majority of these claims are a result of riots.

Now lets check my city:

5655e.JPG

This 380x380 m square contains 140 houses and some 2800 apartments. And what is 380x380 m? - thats area of destruction by a salvo of 40 Grad rockets.

Imagine what could 4000 rockets do.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
So they can sell weapons to help destroy it again the next time the evangelicals need a blood sacrifice

T

Turko

Last edited by a moderator:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hamas leader , Haniyeh thanked “the Islamic Republic of Iran; who did not hold back with money, weapons and technical support ”.

He must have forgotten to mention Türkiye.
Meh, we all know that who you can meet and talk to says a lot about your influence. RTE had to settle with the Pope who even accept beggars...

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,553
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
E26SPM_XEAA3Qlf

E26SPNMXEAQBpn-

E26SPNPX0AMJJ8J

E26SPNjXoAUo-bH

An agreement on security cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of the state of Palestine was published in the official gazette.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Good Bye Bibi!!

Lapid announces: I succeeded in forming a coalition

Yesh Atid's leader Yair Lapid announced Wednesday night that he has managed to form a coalition after a series of back-to-back meetings with the leaders of the anti-Netanyahu camp in the Knesset.

1622677014647.png

Lapid has formally informed President Reuven Rivlin of his success, saying that "The government will do everything it can in order to unite and unify all sections of Israeli society."

"I am honored to inform you that I have managed to form a government. The government will be a rotation government, in accordance with clause 13a in the Basic Law on the Government. I will lead it with MK Naftali Bennett who will be the first to serve as prime minister," Lapid said.

"I give you my word that this government will work in the service of all of Israel's citizens, those that voted for it and those that did not. It will respect its opponents, and will do everything it can to unify and unite all parts of Israeli society," Lapid told President Rivlin.

Lapid's coalition is composed of Yesh Atid, Yamina, Kahol Lavan, New Hope, Labor, Yisrael Beiteinu, Meretz and United Arab List.

New Hope's Gideon Sa'ar and Yamina's Naftali Bennett were the last to sign the coalition agreement with Lapid, shortly following United Arab List's Mansour Abbas.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Palestinians having an armed forces does not work in favour of israel, hamas and fatah.

As along as palestinians accept this dumb militia mentality they will constantly lose.

T

Turko

Israeli fighters are over Damascus.

Fighters through Lebanese airspace attacking Syria.
Syrian SAMs are working against Delilah cruise missiles

❗️Netanyahu has been defeated, is in crisis and may make absurd attempts to get out of this crisis - Hezbollah Leader

Last edited by a moderator:

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
17 19,905
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
The posts that violated the forum rules have been deleted.

Members can criticize the all politicians or country leaders but they can't insult them.

Forum Rule:

Insulting & Name Calling
Defence Hub wishes to be a platform of productive exchange of ideas. In this context insulting & name calling other posters, countries, country leaders, ethnic / national / religious identities are strictly forbidden.

Top Bottom