Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,682
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well if you are a service person then gender doesn't matter. You have to play it till the end. Can't be like that one kid when others tags him he says he wasn't playing.

Yes but this is execution of unarmed people, making them non-combatants

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,563
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Yes but this is execution of unarmed people, making them non-combatants

Yes, but I am saying that because it seems the solider had abandoned her rifle on top of the table.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,682
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, but I am saying that because it seems the solider had abandoned her rifle on top of the table.

PoW stuff works that way, no weapons/surrendered = non combatants according to international law. Most of the time shit happens off camera.

I think it's saying something that Hamas wanted to record and share this footage of an execution.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
There we go . Did my post about the celebration of burning Palestinian children rattled you a bit? All of sudden so many posts?
What's now? Some Israeli soldier got killed and she was unarmed? So did many Palestinians, didn't they? So what's your point?
Hamas leaders are corrupt? Haha. You see , there is no much matmaterial for you and your friends to work with so your story is patterned , full of phrases and goes in circles.
Funny, some of your reposted twtweets, you consider as the intellectual endeavour.
Oh yes , I will repeat it to you this:
ERDOĞAN IS IN CHARGE, GOD BLESS HIM AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. On top of it , your lot insured due to your acts that in general, all so called Western story is collapsing. The research shows that all those Western " ideas" have less and less traction anmong the younger people even in The West. What do you want? For people in let's say Turkey to believe what even Americans do not believe ? No logic, but of course, all of this for you is very personal though I am sure you will rush to the moderator to report me( like I am personal, ).
Frankly just the scene of Jewish celebrating the burning Palestinian children, really makes me personal. Only an animal , how Natsnyahu said, human animal, would try to somehow to ignore it or divert it .
Simply it is quo pro quo.
So, there's the report button in the corner go and hit it.
PS For the moderator, This person posts too many posts which have no particular meaning and are repeatative for far too long. He usually leaves one line comments in the belief that people should understand his irony.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
You know I went down that rabbit hole a few decades ago, the conclusion i came to is that the Jews were constantly used as a smokescreen to be thrown under the bus each time the general population reached breaking point.

rymaohucmnyb1.jpg

Its worth reading two of his books "tragedy and hope" and "the anglo-american" establishment. He was member of the groups he talks about and basically tells you how much of the world is ran by the anglo-american establishment. Not entirely ran by them but it works totally in concert with other power centres of the world.

He gives a detailed breakdown how all the various entities that exist co-ordinate and work together. I find the best books to read are the ones written by people directly involved with such things.
I am just writing in general. I know that it is not just them nor it is Jewish idea. Even Marxism wasn't invented by them. Hebrews are parasitic , no ideas but they latch on to the things and use them.
I like Baurrel and Webster. They simply show their ideology and history and from that you always can recognise them.
Saying that they are parasites is not a mear insult.
Let's say, no art, no artifacts, no science, no cuisine, no writing. Nothing in particular since 1000 BC till 1600 AD. When they latched on the Western civilization.
The people from Levant invented, let's say Alphabet and navigation but this guys absolutely nothing for 2600 years. Copy and paste.
Ideologically, they have given nothing. It is Voltaire, French encyclopedists, Reaussou etc and in the economy it is similar.
It is really logical that the Jews are the most efficient.
Learning is not for them for any other cause or ideal ,only for the benefit.
Empty people are usually very financially astute, combined with insecurities, it provides for truly " great " results.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,682
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
There we go . Did my post about the celebration of burning Palestinian children rattled you a bit? All of sudden so many posts?
What's now? Some Israeli soldier got killed and she was unarmed? So did many Palestinians, didn't they? So what's your point?
Hamas leaders are corrupt? Haha. You see , there is no much matmaterial for you and your friends to work with so your story is patterned , full of phrases and goes in circles.
Funny, some of your reposted twtweets, you consider as the intellectual endeavour.
Oh yes , I will repeat it to you this:
ERDOĞAN IS IN CHARGE, GOD BLESS HIM AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. On top of it , your lot insured due to your acts that in general, all so called Western story is collapsing. The research shows that all those Western " ideas" have less and less traction anmong the younger people even in The West. What do you want? For people in let's say Turkey to believe what even Americans do not believe ? No logic, but of course, all of this for you is very personal though I am sure you will rush to the moderator to report me( like I am personal, ).
Frankly just the scene of Jewish celebrating the burning Palestinian children, really makes me personal. Only an animal , how Natsnyahu said, human animal, would try to somehow to ignore it or divert it .
Simply it is quo pro quo.
So, there's the report button in the corner go and hit it.
PS For the moderator, This person posts too many posts which have no particular meaning and are repeatative for far too long. He usually leaves one line comments in the belief that people should understand his irony.

What? What are all these words? Why are you so triggered and mad all the time? Drink some Pepsi

I found it funny given the hostility Al Jazeera has had for TR at times and for how damaging it is to TR's foreign policy to emphasize what Erdogan is doing.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,563
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
the hostility Al Jazeera has had for TR

Which Hostility? I see this thrown around a lot.

for how damaging it is to TR's foreign policy to emphasize what Erdogan is doing.

That is certainly not Al Jazeera's fault. click bait titles increases viewership these days.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I am just writing in general. I know that it is not just them nor it is Jewish idea. Even Marxism wasn't invented by them. Hebrews are parasitic , no ideas but they latch on to the things and use them.
I like Baurrel and Webster. They simply show their ideology and history and from that you always can recognise them.
Saying that they are parasites is not a mear insult.
Let's say, no art, no artifacts, no science, no cuisine, no writing. Nothing in particular since 1000 BC till 1600 AD. When they latched on the Western civilization.
The people from Levant invented, let's say Alphabet and navigation but this guys absolutely nothing for 2600 years. Copy and paste.
Ideologically, they have given nothing. It is Voltaire, French encyclopedists, Reaussou etc and in the economy it is similar.
It is really logical that the Jews are the most efficient.
Learning is not for them for any other cause or ideal ,only for the benefit.
Empty people are usually very financially astute, combined with insecurities, it provides for truly " great " results.

In general the common Jew is no more part of the conspiracy then the common Turk, Albanian, Russian, Englishmen, Arab etc. However there is an important reason for why we see so many Jews fill positions of power and influence especially in the west. And i say Jew tentatively because the underlying religion/ideology that comes out of the lodges is luciferianism, when broken down to its core is a form of atheistic secular humanism. Lucifer is a metaphor to them, not a reality. In there lodges they were taught to appear muslim to muslims, christians to christians, etc. Now many masons will deny this, but that's only because most of them remain in the blue lodge, the first 3 degrees. They take their oaths on their own holy book. But if you read the material top masons put out, you will see the truth there.

What i discovered and it took years of reading and constantly finding myself mislead time and time again, is that the Jews having no real nationalistic or ethnic relationship with any land except for Isreal that didn't exist until recently, having found themselves constantly persecuted by Europeans filled the lodges, the societies where they could find protection and favour.

The agenda of creating a "new world order" one world government comes out of the lodges. By placing Jews in positions of authority the chances of nationalistic or ethnic resistance is reduced. As an example no good putting Turks in power of Turkiye, there is a chance they will do what's good for the nation. Hence they FETO and the Political islamists in Turkiye are predominantly of non-Turkic stock.

Throughout time you will see at points that a large body of people become awake to this conspiracy and at times as with the masonic created "protocols of zion" the agenda is thrown against Jews as a deception/somescreen. Same with Hitler and his nazi party which came out the thule society which was the masonic/templar branch for the Germans.

The billionaire jews who are part of the conspiracy are never touched though, just the common Jew is.

The USA was created by masons to serve the agenda of creating global government according to prominent masons. A good book to read about this agenda is from 33rd freemason manly p hall.

61L77hscu8L._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOURANDHALF%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_ZA905%2C445%2C290%2C400%2C400%2CAmazonEmberBold%2C12%2C4%2C0%2C0%2C5_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

That's what masons are claiming anyway.

And if what they claim is true, then Turks should not be naive to the greater middle east agenda. They want to dismantle the region. Like i've said before to Turks on here, we have to read the books our enemies put out in order to understand them better and to have a better chance in opposing them.

So is this important for Palestine? Because according to these guys they want to rebuild Solomon's temple. They want to destroy Al Aqsa and destroying Al Aqsa is a hostile and open affront to the entire muslim world. Which tells you what they truly think about Islam and their ambitions for it moving forward.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom