Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,713
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Needless to say, Jeff Bezos is a remarkable man, what he did with Amazon shows how awesome he is.

According to danish article (paid content) Bezos is leaving Amazon to save it since he's a figurehead of techbosses who've shovelled money under covid.

I hope many companies and startups take inspiration from men like Jeff and continue growing.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Needless to say, Jeff Bezos is a remarkable man, what he did with Amazon shows how awesome he is.

According to danish article (paid content) Bezos is leaving Amazon to save it since he's a figurehead of techbosses who've shovelled money under covid.

I hope many companies and startups take inspiration from men like Jeff and continue growing.

People tend to forget about how much his ex-wife was involved in Amazon's growth.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,713
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
People tend to forget about how much his ex-wife was involved in Amazon's growth.

True, she's not one of those trophy wives that did nothing.

I wonder how these philanthropists donate money to charity. There must be some kind of gain for them. Just giving out money would be like pouring water onto the ground in some places.

Top Bottom