Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think TUSAŞ can forget TİSU altogether. They have many projects to finalize, and I think they must prioritize their existing projects.

For drones, for God's sake, we have Baykar; let them do what they are best. Almost everybody with engineering capability tries to make drones; since big-size drones are all Baykar-made, they go for rotary wings and small stuff. It looks to me that Baykar doesn't mind leaving the small drone market to small guys.

Damaging the Baykar after AKP is exactly the same thing that was done to Nuri Demirağ. Absolutely bad and pure insanity. TUSAŞ and Baykar making totally different classes of drones. Noone trying to block sales of TUSAŞ, yet Baykar exporting more.
Why would we give UAV business to baykar?? Especially when TUSAŞ started UAV business in 1990s??
Instead , we should transfer Baykar facilities to TUSAŞ or vestel?? We will not let TUSAŞ to increase UAV departments capabilities for the sake of Baykar ? You propose this??
After akp , a fair competition will be made for UAVs and Baykar products will not be advertised instead of TUSAŞ ones!!

Get used to this, we will have multiple UAV companies and vest will win ,so TUSAŞ should also increase its UAV departments capabilities!!
Lockheed disband UAV department for the sake of fighter aircrafts??

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,533
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Why would we give UAV business to baykar?? Especially when TUSAŞ started UAV business in 1990s??
Instead , we should transfer Baykar facilities to TUSAŞ or vestel?? We will not let TUSAŞ to increase UAV departments capabilities for the sake of Baykar ? You propose this??
After akp , a fair competition will be made for UAVs and Baykar products will not be advertised instead of TUSAŞ ones!!

Get used to this, we will have multiple UAV companies and vest will win ,so TUSAŞ should also increase its UAV departments capabilities!!
Why are you against Baykar without any arguments?

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They don't have enough employees, that is the point. Temel Kotil is always saying how desperate they are to find more employees all the time.

They also consume government money to run these projects meanwhile, Baykar can make R&D with its 1B$ income.

State advertise Baykar products instead of TUSAŞ ones. that is why they sell this much ,that is it!!

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,533
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
State advertise Baykar products instead of TUSAŞ ones. that is why they sell this much ,that is it!!
Well, duh, no. TAI products are more expensive and that's why you don't see the same success from Anka, but keep in mind that Anka is also sold to other countries and in future Malaysia

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Baykar got every deal with fair competition, I don't think that you know how TSK acquires UCAVs
I don't think you know anything about UAV deals. And you are also wrong on tsk ,tsk used to work like what you say but not anymore!!
Only Anka UAVs were able to operate in Syria operation in heavy jamming environment but we only heard Baykara tb2!!
Yes tsk works how you say!! like every state institute works ,right!!

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think you know anything about UAV deals. And you are also wrong on tsk ,tsk used to work like what you say but not anymore!!
Only Anka UAVs were able to operate in Syria operation in heavy jamming environment but we only heard Baykara tb2!!

Show me how TB2s competitor, Karayel should of won the competition. In which category was Karayel better than TB2 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,533
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Can't you do the math, TB-2 is affordable andyou can sacrifice it (+it was only at start of the operation, Baykar fixed it after only 2 downed TB-2s, that's probably the world record for UCAVs).

And Anka is a MALE UCAV, TB-2 is a Tactical UCAV, TB-2s comparison is Karayel, and Karayel was worse than TB-2 in nearly all aspects.

And keep in mind that TSK has all of the UCAVs from TAI in inventory

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You have an habit of pulling crap out of your bottom frequently these days. Show me how TB2s competitor, Karayel should of won the competition. In which category was Karayel better than TB2 ?
Did I say karayel? I mean why we are giving ucav to Baykar ,instead of TUSAŞ?? Any competition has been made for this??

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,533
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Did I say karayel? I mean why we are giving ucav to Baykar ,instead of TUSAŞ?? Any competition has been made for this??
Because they produce different kinds of UCAVs.

It is not that good to collect all the things on one company, that's why Baykar is a perfect company to make drones.

Oh, why don't you question STM, Lapis, Kentsel(Vestel) and their drones in TSK use, they are also not made by TAI

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can't you do the math, TB-2 is affordable andyou can sacrifice it (+it was only at start of the operation, Baykar fixed it after only 2 downed TB-2s, that's probably the world record for UCAVs).

And Anka is a MALE UCAV, TB-2 is a Tactical UCAV, TB-2s comparison is Karayel, and Karayel was worse than TB-2 in nearly all aspects.

And keep in mind that TSK has all of the UCAVs from TAI in inventory
Yep few!! Compared to hundred Baykar ones!!
And tsk did not receive Anka aksungur before akıncı even though it made its first test flight long ago!!
So better dont talk with out having a clue!!
and why tsk orders tb2 in triple digits and why tsk and SSB advertise mostly Baykar products??
and why TUSAŞ is not let to order foreign engine for it's ucav project while Baykar can order from abroad??
A fair competition will be made after akp era, why this is hurting you??

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,533
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Yep few!! Compared to hundred Baykar ones!!
And tsk did not receive Anka aksungur before akıncı even though it made its first test flight long ago!!
So better dont talk with out having a clue!!
and why tsk orders tb2 in triple digits and why tsk and SSB advertise mostly Baykar products??
and why TUSAŞ is not let to order foreign engine for it's ucav project while Baykar can order from abroad??
A fair competition will be made after akp era, why this is hurting you??
1- STM Kargu is not few, neither Lapis drones, Kargı will also be in mass production
2-TB-2 is cheap and effective while Anka is expensive
3- Aksungur had to be integrated with some tech before order from Navy
4- Baykar uses civilian engines while TAI uses military for most of the time, TAI is now using TEI engines.

We are not AKP supporters, you are just delusional and talk like someone called Sezgin

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because they produce different kinds of UCAVs.

It is not that good to collect all the things on one company, that's why Baykar is a perfect company to make drones.

Oh, why don't you question STM, Lapis, Kentsel(Vestel) and their drones in TSK use, they are also not made by TAI
Different kind of UAVs??
Yep ,if you stop TUSAŞ to produce ucsv which was a project of 10 years ago , there is no same category products!!
Why I do not question others??
You ask this question?? Because others are not getting deals with out a fair competition!!

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,533
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Different kind of UAVs??
Yep ,if you stop TUSAŞ to produce ucsv which was a project of 10 years ago , there is no same category products!!
Why I do not question others??
You ask this question?? Because others are not getting deals with out a fair competition!!
Yeah let's make TAI produce 10 different products at the same time and end up with shitty quality on all of them.

Can't you get that TAI would need to expand its resources (+more money from state) while Baykar already has a working prototype with some RCS reduction and good stats?

And keep in mind that Selçuk Bayraktar was not married to Erdogans daughter at those times

Last edited:

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1- STM Kargu is not few, neither Lapis drones, Kargı will also be in mass production
2-TB-2 is cheap and effective while Anka is expensive
3- Aksungur had to be integrated with some tech before order from Navy
4- Baykar uses civilian engines while TAI uses military for most of the time, TAI is now using TEI engines.

We are not AKP supporters, you are just delusional and talk like someone called Sezgin
Kargı and kargı will not be few of course!! Like we don't have have few harpy !!
40-50 tb2 is more than enough since we already have 20-30 Anka also.tb2 is not cheap at all with 5 million USD cost .
TUSAŞ also uses civilian engines ,do not talk bullshit .

You are akp supporter ,else you would not defend Baykar so much, i am not like sezgin or any one from chp. I am one of the real patriotic Turks.
I question every deal that akp made!!
And Baykara deals are also one of the deals that will be questioned!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah let's make TAI produce 10 different products at the same time and end up with shitty quality on all of them.

Can't you get that TAI would need to expand its resources (+more money from state) while Baykar already has a working prototype with some RCS reduction and good stats?

And keep in mind that Selçuk Bayraktar was not married to Erdogs daughter at those times
Yes, at those times he was talking crap about officials and tsk!! Because tsk was not accepting before tb2 met some criterias. After 4-5 years of testing tsk accepted tb2!! unlike now!
Whi says TUSAŞ should produce 10 different UAVs?? TUSAŞ should produce ucav to accompany it's mmu fighter. Why TUSAŞ should lag behind in this field?? For the sake of Baykar to make more money??

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,258
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think TUSAŞ can forget TİSU altogether. They have many projects to finalize, and I think they must prioritize their existing projects.

For drones, for God's sake, we have Baykar; let them do what they are best. Almost everybody with engineering capability tries to make drones; since big-size drones are all Baykar-made, they go for rotary wings and small stuff. It looks to me that Baykar doesn't mind leaving the small drone market to small guys.

Damaging the Baykar after AKP is exactly the same thing that was done to Nuri Demirağ. Absolutely bad and pure insanity. TUSAŞ and Baykar making totally different classes of drones. Noone trying to block sales of TUSAŞ, yet Baykar exporting more.
TUSAŞ has TİSU in its vision for the future and its UAV roadmap. It may be delayed due to the many ongoing projects and delivery deadlines but eventually TA TİSU will show itself and it's gonna be awesome.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,258
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Your personal adversary to the Baykar family doesn't concern anybody.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom