Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
23 2,027
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think this is highly unlikely to happen. If it does, this happens because the MIUS will be manufactured as navalized&cheap from the very beginning. As far as I know, Australia's project (MQ-28) is for a land-based drone.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,047
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Djibouti is on the map. @Agha Sher

Thank you, @Zafer.

The map is becoming really crowded and the color combinations increasingly complex. Have you thought of creating 4 seperate maps? 1. TB2 operators/interest 2. Akinci operators/interest 3. ANKA operators/interest and 4. AKSUNGUR operators/interest?

I would personally remove Songar from the map. It is a relatively small platform. Not worth keeping track of.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,076
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thank you, @Zafer.

The map is becoming really crowded and the color combinations increasingly complex. Have you thought of creating 4 seperate maps? 1. TB2 operators/interest 2. Akinci operators/interest 3. ANKA operators/interest and 4. AKSUNGUR operators/interest?

I would personally remove Songar from the map. It is a relatively small platform. Not worth keeping track of.
You are right.
I had started making a dynamic map where you could put anything on the map and see them with a click of a button but some early glitches stopped me from progressing . I will take care of it at a later time.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Congolese people want Bayraktar.
They are campaigning to collect $15mn to buy 3 Bayraktar TB2.
Mapped just now.

Due to tensions with Rwanda.

A Congolese soldier got killed in the Rwandan border while DRC accuses Rwanda of funding rebel and militia groups.

DRC has no capability in using tb2s as they have no infanstructure for it while their armed forces is riddled with corruption lets not forget how rife tribalism and factions are.

I dont blame the Congolese they need some weapon that can do something for them as their armed forces are worthless.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,503
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Navy wants to fire an Atmaca anti-ship missile from Akıncı.
-so TN will be having AKINCI as well

-even without booster Akıncı most probably can only carry one ATMACA but still 220-250 kg warhead with and extended range is quite an attractive alternative Anti Ship payload or with hybrid seeker target profile can be extended as well. The fascinating thing is we exceptionally have a wide range of alternatives when it comes to ammunitions.

- I will be not suprised to even see ORKA lightweight torpedo on AKINCI who knows

Last edited:

Osman

Committed member
Reactions
2 462
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please note that akıncı will be able to detect a frigate size ship from 100+ km, witg the help of wescan mx 15. They claim in good weather conditions ~140 km is quite possible.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
how many Akinci will go into the turkish armed force inventory ?

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,076
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
MIUS / Kızılelma rocks, TFX follows !

Prf. Hayrani Öz made the calculations and I made the data conversions and visualization.
Which plane makes the level roll turn easier.
The larger the polygon area the better the performance.
Enjoy.

FWQbv07XoAE0rPD.jpg

fighter-m1.png

fighter-m2.png

fighter-sign.png

Last edited:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,076
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How is MIUS velocity greater than others?
It means MIUS can make the maneuver with less speed.

MIUS' turn radius is smaller.
It can turn with a higher angle, lover speed, it needs less power for the turn for its weight.
MIUS has an optimized airframe for maneuvers.

Check out my post again I added the raw data sheet.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,506
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
First unmanned helicopter of Turkiye called ALPIN and it is ready for service :

‘Alpin VTOL UAS has been created in accordance with the needs and requirements of the Turkish Rescue & Security industry. The Alpin UAS is a long-range, heavy-lift unmanned helicopter capable of carrying up to 160 kg with a range of up to 840 km. The converted Alpin UAS is based on the piloted Heli-Sport Italian CH7 helicopter.’’

Source : https://www.uavos.com/products/vtols/alpin-unmanned-helicopter/

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
First unmanned helicopter of Turkiye called ALPIN and it is ready for service :

‘Alpin VTOL UAS has been created in accordance with the needs and requirements of the Turkish Rescue & Security industry. The Alpin UAS is a long-range, heavy-lift unmanned helicopter capable of carrying up to 160 kg with a range of up to 840 km. The converted Alpin UAS is based on the piloted Heli-Sport Italian CH7 helicopter.’’

Source : https://www.uavos.com/products/vtols/alpin-unmanned-helicopter/
It was co-developed with a foreign company and also not the first unmanned helicopter to be developed, if i recall correctly -

- Baykar Tech developed one firs
- followed by TUSAS that was based on Mosquito single seater helicopter

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,076
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no Turkish developed helicopter other than Atak, Atak2 and Gökbey.
Baykar's work was very small and there is not much info about it.
There are a few developed by individuals which didn't get past the first prototype.
There are abandoned and failed attempts in the past.

If you have like $25k, just PM me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom