TR UAV/UCAV Programs | Anka - series | Kızılelma | TB - series

dirtem

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
selcuk bayraktar: akıncı will use all the indigenous ammunitions(obviously means airborne) developed by roketsan/tübitak sage including cruise missiles and air to air missiles.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
1630247669259.png

dirtem

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
does anyone know which camera akıncı is using? selcuk bayraktar has mentioned a ton of subsytems that was designed indigenously but notably camera was missing

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm really looking forward to the AESA radar version of Akıncı. A mini AWACS that sends data 24 hours.. Probable tracking area of Akinci with AESA radar flying on the red dots.

tt.png

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
The probability that this visitor is among the 10 countries that have signed an export agreement.. :rolleyes:

r.png

L

LegionnairE

I'm really looking forward to the AESA radar version of Akıncı. A mini AWACS that sends data 24 hours.. Probable tracking area of Akinci with AESA radar flying on the red dots.

View attachment 29801
I'm more interested if they can do aerial refueling.

If we strip away everything including weapons, SATCOM antennae, sensors etc. AKINCI could carry a nice amount of fuel. That could be used to refuel MIUS and other UAVs

E

Elaser

The probability that this visitor is among the 10 countries that have signed an export agreement.. :rolleyes:

View attachment 29807
Better to give them their own COIN than to allow them to be re-colonized by their previous colonisators like france in the name of 'fighting terror' while they're actually there to keep stealing african resources.

L

LegionnairE

Absolutely, Akıncı will be like knife of Switzerland :D Air to ground, air to air , mini awacs etc..
yeah I disagree with using cruise missiles though... I don't think it's a smart move.

Land based GEZGİN is much cheaper, with much longer range.

Better to give them their own COIN than to allow them to be re-colonized by their previous colonisators like france in the name of 'fighting terror' while they're actually there to keep stealing african resources.
France got colonized by the people it colonized.

Paris is like a mini Africa.

I believe France as a country will collapse on it's own. No need for us to do anything.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

If we strip away everything including weapons, SATCOM antennae, sensors etc. AKINCI could carry a nice amount of fuel. That could be used to refuel MIUS and other UAVs

Not possible with this body. The fuselage is already filled with flight computers

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ismail Demir: 150+km range TRLG missile with laser seeker is in use.

TRLG missile with a range of 150+km. Likely, TRLG-230 to be launched from drones.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,764
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

I agree with you!
But why you saying it like "if they". There is "No" thingy ->
I said it here couple of times "When you are the owner of the platform. -> Then any configuration or new idea WILL BE APPLIED ".

L

LegionnairE

Not possible with this body. The fuselage is already filled with flight computers

Yeah obviously the fuselage would have to be modified, and many of the mission computers would be stripped away I assume.

But maybe not, maybe a seperate unit could be contstructed that would be mounted to the hardpoints like a drop-tank.

Or maybe on top of the plane like a CFT, that would be even better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
does anyone know which camera akıncı is using? selcuk bayraktar has mentioned a ton of subsytems that was designed indigenously but notably camera was missing

First prototype is equipped with MX-15D and used during MAM-T live firing tests.
1619165394464.png

Here's the most recent image from Today, I'm not able to identify this E/O turret. It doesn't look like MX-15D to me. Any ideas anyone ?
1630253260535.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom