Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,213
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
For public consumption for all of these countries except Comoros. Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon are all considering normalizing ties soon. Libya is doing what Turkey asked them to do and it is quite obvious.

How do you think Qatar is even going to get F-35s? ;)

Y

Yoyo

Arab League showing how useless it is once again
The problem with the Arab League is that it's lost the claim that it represents the "Arab people" a long time ago. Everyone knows they're in the back pocket of the US and Israel. And this won't change until and unless the usual US-RAEL lackeys, the bin Salman and bin Zayed families for example, remember their roots and refuse to go down history as complete puppets.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,213
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Sorry but what was disrespecting in that post, was any country mentioned at all?
I think you used a blanketed term. I would never do it but I don't think you would like it if I made a broad statement about Turkic states that was offensive.

Destan

Reactions
Hashemite is no nation or country, it's a clan, i only talked about kings and princesses no nation at all

Destan

Reactions
That's just because of the clan the king coming from, the country is Jordan and i did not bash mock people of Jordan or the country

Anyway, it is what it is. We should stop saying anything about anyone then, good to know

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
For public consumption for all of these countries except Comoros. Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon are all considering normalizing ties soon. Libya is doing what Turkey asked them to do and it is quite obvious.

Normalization is a sign of weakness and cowardice, not strength. Libya and Algeria fought with the blood of their martyrs to gain independence, not like the Arab sheikdoms who betrayed the Ottomans then were offered freedom by their masters in the British Empire.

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

The "Arab League" is soon to be called the Zionist League.

"Libya is doing what Turkey asked them to do": Libya will do what's right for itself, and Turkey is more of a friend to Libya than all the Gulf States combined, add to them Jordan. The presence of Gulf States in North Africa is destructive like cancer.

"How do you think Qatar is even going to get F-35s?" A large coalition of Arab states ganged up on the Houthis in 2015 and were heavily defeated. What makes you think that purchasing F35's will make the Arab armies any better militarily?

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom