xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Live: China's FC-31 stealth fighter on display in Shenyang

A real FC-31 stealth fighter jet is displayed at the Shenyang Aircraft Corp.'s (SAC) Aviation Expo Park. The FC-31 fighter, also known as "Huying," is a twin-engine, medium-sized fifth-generation fighter jet developed independently by the SAC. Other planes from China's big family of fighter jets are also exhibited, demonstrating the history and development of China's aviation industry. The SAC Aviation Expo Park located in Shenyang, capital of northeast China's Liaoning Province, is a center for the popularization of aviation knowledge and records the history of China's fighter jet development.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
J10s competitor is the F16. J20 was made to counter the F22 while the FC31 or the J31 was made to counter F35.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,966
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,824
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Live: China's FC-31 stealth fighter on display in Shenyang

A real FC-31 stealth fighter jet is displayed at the Shenyang Aircraft Corp.'s (SAC) Aviation Expo Park. The FC-31 fighter, also known as "Huying," is a twin-engine, medium-sized fifth-generation fighter jet developed independently by the SAC. Other planes from China's big family of fighter jets are also exhibited, demonstrating the history and development of China's aviation industry. The SAC Aviation Expo Park located in Shenyang, capital of northeast China's Liaoning Province, is a center for the popularization of aviation knowledge and records the history of China's fighter jet development.
I want to see them in a battle.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I don't want to get lynched by poorly educated indians with broken english
OK. I once again request you to stick to the topic instead of deviating. Please read the forum rules. If they are difficult to grasp, please refrain from quoting me.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom